How to hide orders on Amazon? Open the Amazon app, go to “Return and Orders”, and tap “View Order Details” and finally, “Archive Order” to hide your order.
HOW TO HIDE ORDERS ON AMAZON?
It is quite easy to hide or archive your Amazon activity or history. You can only archive your orders when browsing Amazon on your desktop or by using your phone’s web browser in desktop mode.
You cannot use an app to hide orders. Here is how to hide your Amazon order on your desktop or on your mobile.
HIDE YOUR AMAZON ORDER HISTORY ON DESKTOP
You can easily hide or archive Amazon order history by following these steps:
- Open the Amazon website on your browser and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Return and Orders”, present on the top right side of the page.
- Here you will see a list of the things you have ordered over a period of the last three months. Find the order you want to hide and click on “View Order Details”.
- At last, click on “Archive Order” to hide it. You can hide around 500 orders by the same procedure
- You can still find your order by going to “Account & Lists”, now select “Archived Orders”. Log in again to your account to see your archive orders.
- If you want to hide an order older than three months, then change the setting at the top of the page to show you orders from another duration.
- You can also unhide your orders by clicking “Unarchive Orders”. Your orders will return to your regular order list.
HIDE YOUR AMAZON ORDER HISTORY IN THE MOBILE APP
- To open a desktop website on your mobile phone, click the triple dots on the upper right of the chrome browser app to open the menu.
- Select the “Desktop Site”. Now, you will see the desktop version of the site.
- Now, open the Amazon app and log in.
- Go to “Your Orders” and choose the one you want to hide.
- Tap “View Order Details” and finally, “Archive Order” to hide it.
WHAT IS AMAZON
What is Amazon? Amazon is an American multinational technology corporation, which is the hub of e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon is considered to be one of the most valuable brands and as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”. The company was started as an online marketplace for books but expanded to sell software, apparel, furniture, video games, electronics, toys, and jewelry.
You can easily get your Amazon Profile link by opening the Amazon webpage, logging into your Amazon account; clicking “Your Account”, enter it again from the drop-down menu. You will now see the “Account page”, then click Personal Profile image, it opens a profile page showing the profile link on the browser’s address bar.
HOW TO FIND ARCHIVED ORDERS ON AMAZON?
How to find archived orders on Amazon? You can still view the archived orders on Amazon. On your Amazon account, go to the “Account & Lists” option and click the “Archived Orders”. Here you will see a list of all your hidden orders.
You can also easily restore any hidden order. You can unhide your Amazon archived orders by simply clicking on “Unarchived Order”, which is available in the “Your Account” section.
HOW TO DELETE AMAZON ORDER HISTORY?
How to delete Amazon’s order history? You cannot delete your Amazon order history, but you can use some other ways to hide it from prying eyes.
You can easily hide your browsing history. By editing your browsing history, you can delete any order or delete your entire history. You can also disable Amazon’s ability to continuously track your browsing history.
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Go to the Amazon homepage and click on the “Browsing History” on the top left of your screen.
- Click “View and Edit” in the pullout menu.
- If you want to delete an order from your browsing history, tap on “Remove from View” beneath the item.
- However, you can also delete the entire list by clicking the “Managing History” and selecting the “Remove all items from view”.
- Managing History also gives access to another option “Turn Browsing History on/off”. If you want Amazon to stop gathering your browsing history, turn that option to the “Off” position.
SUMMARY: Amazon is a multinational technology company and the center of cloud computing, e-commerce etc. You can order any item from the site; also easily hide your order history from prying eyes. Here are some ways to archive your order on Amazon.
HOW TO HIDE AMAZON ORDERS FROM FAMILY?
How to hide Amazon orders from family? You can hide Amazon orders from your family by using an Amazon Household Account. Only Prime members can benefit from this option.
Amazon Household Account permits you to create up to 10 users in the same account and maintain separate recommendations, purchase history, and lists.
The purchase history remains private and separate from teens and kids, while adults can still get access to each other’s profiles. Amazon Household account can contain the following profiles:
- Two adults, age 18 and over, each get their own Amazon account.
- Up to four profiles for teens from 13-17. Teens can do their own shopping and get permission to make a purchase by sending a text.
- Up to four child profiles, age 12 and under, these profiles are customizable, allowing parents to choose what content they will be able to see.
HOW TO HIDE AMAZON ORDERS USING ALEXA?
How to hide Amazon orders using Alexa? Alexa is an echo device, which automatically tells you delivery updates for the items you order.
Alexa loudly announces the delivery; however, you can disable that feature in the Alexa app. Follow these steps to hide orders using Alexa:
- Open the Alexa app on your mobile phone.
- Enter “More” and then “Settings”.
- Go to “Notifications” and select “Amazon Shopping”.
- Under the section “Let Alexa say or show titles for items you have ordered”, untick the box labeled “For items in delivery updates”.
HOW TO REMOVE ITEMS FROM AMAZON RECOMMENDATIONS?
How to remove items from amazon recommendations? The recommendation is a list based on your prior purchases, an automated list of items the algorithm thinks you will like.
Amazon’s recommendation list is a source of gift spoiler. You can easily remove items from your recommendation list by following the given steps:
- Go to “Your Amazon” to see your recommendations.
- Click the “View All and manage” link above the recommended titles.
- Enter the “Remove Items” appearing on the top of the page.
- Click “Remove” on the recommended item.
CAN SOMEONE SEE YOUR ADDRESS ON THE AMAZON WISH LIST?
Can someone see your address on the Amazon wish list? Your address is private on your Amazon wish list, which means no one can see your address on the Amazon wish list if you have managed the privacy setting. When someone buys you something the only information that comes up will be your name and city.
However, you should take note of the “Third-party shipping agreement” option. If you select this option, which means people will shop your wish list with other retailers that are not on Amazon, and Amazon will share your address with those retailers and they may share the address with the buyers. To prevent this, go to “Manage List” and deselect that option.
WHEN DOES AMAZON CHARGE YOU?
When does Amazon charge you? If you place an order for an item sold by Amazon with a credit card, Amazon will charge you when the order enters the shipping process.
However, if you place an order from third-party sellers, then the retailers may charge you at the time of purchase.
Amazon has different setups for ordering items i.e. pre-orders, Subscribe and Save, backorders, and Amazon Prime membership fees. For each setup, Amazon charges differently.
Read the article “WHEN DOES AMAZON CHARGE YOU?” to get more information about this.
- How to hide orders on Amazon? You can easily hide your orders on Amazon. Go to “Return and Orders” > “View Order Details” > “Archive Order”. This is how you can archive your orders.
- To hide the orders from your mobile phone, the procedure will be quite different. This can be done by selecting the Desktop Mode.
- You can effortlessly unhide your orders when needed, just click on “Unarchived Order”, which you will see in the “Your Account” section.
- Use an Amazon Household account to hide your recommendations and order history from your kids. Teens and kids cannot see adults’ (age 18 and above), while adults can access their profiles.
- You can also hide your order by using Alexa by disabling the notification from the section “Let Alexa say or show titles for items you have ordered”.