You can spend Google Play credit on Amazon for buying in-apps by an Amazon product. But you cannot buy any physical items with this credit on Amazon.com. These physical items include electronics, clothing, personal care items, books, etc.
Spend Google Play credit on Amazon
You cannot spend Google Play credit on Amazon.com to buy tangible/physical items like clothes, books or personal care items, etc. But you can spend it only on the Amazon Kindle to make in-app purchases.
Also, using this balance you cannot buy anything online from any e-commerce site. For example, Amazon.com, eBay, Snapdeal and Flipkart, etc.
What can I buy with Google Play credit?
Credits by Google Play can be used for making in-app purchases. Other than that, the following things can also be purchased.
- VPN apps (for mobiles and computers. Use them by Google Chrome Extension)
- Newsstand subscription (Note that only the UK and member countries of the European Economic Area cannot use this credit to subscribe to it).
- TV show
Depending on your location you may not buy certain things. Read further below what are the rules for using Google Play Credit.
Rules On Using Your Google Play Credit
- You can only buy content that is available for purchase in the same currency as the currency of your credit. Because it works like local currency for the area of the person where he lives. For example, if your gift card is redeemed in CAD then you cannot use it in England. It is because the currency in England is in Pounds.
2. About Google gift cards, you cannot send a gift card to someone who lives in a different country. For example, if you live in America then you cannot send a gift card to a person living in England.
Can you use Google Pay Balance to Purchase in U.S & U.k?
In the United States (U.S) and the United Kingdom (U.K), you can use your Google Pay balance to pay for your purchase. Simply make sure there’s enough money in your Google Pay balance to cover the total amount of the purchase.
Can you transfer Google Play Credit to Amazon?
You can spend your money on Amazon but only for buying apps on Amazon Kindle. You can spend this money only on in-app purchases (any subscription or content within an app).
For that purpose, you first need to redeem your gift card. Remember, this money is non-refundable.
Steps to spend Google Play credit on Amazon
Follow these steps to spend your Google Play credit/money on Amazon.
- Download the application of Google Play Store on your personal Amazon Kindle.
- Download any app of the Play Store whose content you want to buy.
- After the app is downloaded, you can now use your credit to buy app content.
How to turn on Unknown Sources?
- Go to the home page.
- Scroll down. Thus, it will show an option “More”, click it.
- Click on “Device”.
- Click on “Allow Installation of Applications”
- Now here simply turn on the option of “
Note: Remember, always turn off the “Unknown Sources” option after completing the transaction. Although, side-loading is not always a risky factor for Kindle devices still there is a chance of malicious code.
These malicious codes might be attached to free apps. These codes automatically install viruses on the device. Therefore, to stay on the safe side, always turn off “Unknown Sources” after a transaction.
Amazon digital credit balance
Check your ‘Amazon credit balance’ by following the instructions below.
- Redeem gift card/promotional code.
- Locate the ‘Balance’ button on all pages about Digital Music.
- Now check your order confirmation after the purchase. Further, you will receive notification of order confirmation by email. It will give you confirmation about the amount of credit applied.
Facts about use of Amazon credit balance
Amazon credit is nontransferable, not refundable, it is reloadable. Also, you cannot convert it into other forms of credit.
How To Redeem a Google Play Card?
There are a few ways to redeem your Google Play card. The code is necessary to provide for redeeming your card. You can find the code on the back of the card. This code appears by scratching the gray strip.
You can buy cards from Amazon, Walmart, or any other retailer. You can use this card yourself or can give it to anyone.
Redeem A Google Play Card From Your Desktop
- Open Google Play Store
- Click “Redeem” which is on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter your code.
- Click “Confirm”
Redeem A Google Play Card On Your Phone
- Open the app of ‘Google Play Store on your Android Phone.
- Click on three lines to open the menu. Locate these three lines on the upper left hand of the website.
- Now scroll down and click on “Redeem”. Locate “Redeem” on the side of the menu.
- Enter a code. Find this code written on the backside of the Google Play card.
- Click on “Redeem”.
- Click “Confirm” to redeem your money.
Redeem A Google Play Card when Purchasing
Proceed with the following steps only when you have started to make a purchase.
- Click on “G Pay”. Now select one of the Google payment methods available.
- Click “Redeem Code”
- Locate the code on the back of your gift card. Enter that code.
- Click “Redeem”.
- Click “Confirm”.
Redeem A Google Play Card Through Email And Google Play Website
- Sign in to your email account which is in use for receiving emails from Google Play card. Now open your inbox.
- Find the email about the Google Play card. Then open that email and click on one of the following options given in it. Or according to what you are asked to do in the email.
- eGift center
- Redirect link
3. As soon it gets prompted, provides your email. It is because it helps to verify that this card belongs to you.
4. Click “Redeem”. It will redirect you to the website of Google Play.
5. Click “Confirm”.
How To Redeem Your Gift Card
- Open Google Play Store app.
- Click on “Menu”.
- Click on “Redeem”.
- Enter the code when you receive it.
- Click again on “Redeem”.
If you are online buying Google Play card then buy by online distributors. For example,
- Amazon etc
Note that each distributor requires a different minimum amount limit on card purchase.
Can Amazon Gift Cards convert to Google Play?
Yes, you can do it by using online marketplaces. At online marketplaces, you can exchange gift cards with others. It is a simple process. First, ask your friends on Facebook or other social media if they want to exchange gift cards with you. After that, you may also find its online market for exchanging it.
At times, you may get a lower value of your gift card which depends on market demand.
How do I transfer my Google Play credit to Amazon?
Follow these instructions below for transferring your credit from Google Play to Amazon.
- Open Amazon Pay.
- Click on “Shoppers”
- Sign in on Amazon
- Click on “Withdraw Funds”
- Select bank account
- Enter the amount you want to transfer. Your money will transfer to your bank account.
Transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay
You cannot transfer your Google Play money to Google Play. Its reason is that Google Play money is like a gift card. It which is used to buy anything only on Google Play Store. You can make an in-app purchase within Google Play Store. Whereas, Google Pay acts like cash.
Section 2 of Google Play’s Terms of Service states the following. “The Gift Card may be used for purchases of eligible items on Google Play only.”
If the Google Play balance is less than the purchase amount only then you can combine the balance with other forms of payment.
Can I use Google Play credit on Steam?
No, you cannot use Google Play credit by transferring it to your Steam wallet.
Can you turn Google Play credit into cash?
Yes, you can turn Google Play credit into cash by transferring them into your PayPal account. You need to transfer your unused balance in your Google Reward or Google Play credit to the PayPal app wallet. Once you receive the balance into your account then take out your cash.
Transfer Google Play balance to PayPal
You cannot directly transfer Google Play money to PayPal. But you can transfer this money using an indirect method.
To transfer your money, follow these instructions.
- Open your Google Pay account
- Load your Google Play cards on Google Pay
- Link your Google Pay to your PayPal account. You can also link it with any account that is connected to your PayPal account. For example, your bank account.
You can now take out this money using a PayPal debit card.
Can I gift my Google Play balance?
You can give Google Play credit to someone by purchasing a tangible gift card or an e-card. You can purchase them from an online merchant such as Amazon.
Google Play credits is used to buy a variety of items, including movies, games, and books. You can also send an e-book straight from the Google Play Store.
Google Play gift card
Google Play provides online or digital gift cards. You can use these digital gift cards or e-gifts to purchase a variety of items from the Google Play Store.
An interesting thing is that you can not only buy these gift cards. Also, you can share and send them to your pals. An added benefit is that you can use this feature to organize these gift cards and keep them.
An interesting fact is that Google gift cards do not expire. In addition to this, they do not require any fees.
How To Send Google Play Credit
- Open app of Google Play Store.
- Click the “Menu”.
- Send a gift card.
- Choose from the options available for the gift. Then select a gift and follow their instructions to send or buy a gift.
Use Google Play credit to buy a gift card
You cannot buy a gift card using Google Play credit. But you can buy gift cards online and by physical stores.
Buy gift cards from these stores.
- Post Office
- Currys PC World
Buy gift cards online from these.
- PayPal Digital Gifts
It is a digital wallet offered by Google. It means you can pay online using Google Pay to buy different products and services. Moreover, it works only on all Android devices including smartphones, watches, and tablets. Also, the user does not have to charge for making online transactions or using debit cards.
So, overall it is safe to use. It is because Google Pay does not transmit and store your real credit card numbers.
You can spend Google Play credit to buy anything only at Amazon Kindle. Other than this you cannot spend this credit on any platform or e-commerce sites even at Amazon.com. It is used to buy only digital content. There are certain rules of using Google Play balance. You can use it to buy gift cards which you can share with others as well.
There are certain questions people related to spending Google Play credit on Amazon and gift cards. Let’s take a quick look at these FAQs to get more clear about them.
1. How to use Google Play credit?
You can use it for purchasing the following
- Buy/Rent Movies and Books
- YouTube Premium Subscription
- Google One Subscription
- In-app or In-game Purchases
- Use Google Pay Credits to buy Paid/Premium Apps
2. Can I spend Google Play credit on eBay?
You can spend Google Play credit on eBay by simply using Google Pay. Google Pay wallet has all the details already saved. Thus, it makes it easy for you for users to simply click and buy.
So, eBay users will simply have to use Google Pay instead of manually entering details from their card. eBay has announced support for Google Play on its platform in 2018. So, it is one of the payment options on the eBay website and its android app.
3. Can I withdraw my Google Play balance?
No, you cannot withdraw it. It is because these are not transferable. In addition to it, they are also non-refundable.
4. Can I transfer my Google Play balance to my bank account?
Yes, you can transfer for free your Google Play balance to your bank account. This bank account should be the one that is linked to your Google Play balance.
Also, you can transfer the Google Play balance to your linked debit card. Further, it will take a few minutes to transfer the balance to the debit card. But transferring the Google Play balance to a bank account takes only 5 days.
5. What can you use Google Play recharge codes for Amazon?
You can use these recharge codes on Amazon for buying apps, in-app items, and games. Also, you can buy all other digital content only from the Google Play Store.
1. Spending Google Play credit by using Amazon for making in-app purchases is easy and quick.
2. Google Play balance acts as a digital wallet. Thus, it makes it an easy option to use to spend Google Play credit on Amazon Kindle.
3. Google does not allow them to spend their credit anywhere else online. It shows Google’s desire to keep these credits in their own business realm.
4. Google Play credits provide ease of use. But they are not always flexible due to their certain rules.
- How does the Amazon baby registry work?
- Amazon profile link
- WHEN DOES AMAZON CHARGE YOU?
- How To Find an Amazon Wish List?