If you are a Shopify store owner, these thoughts must have crossed your mind. You might have already invested much of your time and effort in setting up and running up your Shopify clothing store.
You might have seen tremendous growth in the previous month, but after some time, you observe a gradual decrease in sales and traffic.
Maybe you are still doing well and wanted more sales, and now you are curious about what can be your next step towards getting more sales and traffic.
Whether your next incoming customer would be your first or the 1000th customer, it’s always important to look out for ways by which you can generate more traffic to your website, as it’s a crucial part of your business.
10 Ways To Boost Your Shopify Clothing Store Sales In 2022
Experiencing slow growth for your clothing store in Shopify isn’t a new thing that only you are experiencing, but it’s been a story for almost all Shopify store owners at once. But there is no need to worry because there is a way to get out of it.
Either because of the low traffic or the low conversion ratio. But being a Shopify expert and experienced fellow in the clothing industry, I’m here to help your business grow and reach the sky. So, let’s get started:
1. Make a maximum of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) & Drive sales to your webstore
After setting and designing your online store, all you need is sales, traffic, and conversions. The key to sales is “traffic,” To generate traffic, you need to follow the standards defined by the Search Engine.
Here comes the picture. SEO refers to Search Engine Optimization, which means optimizing your website according to the search engine to be on the top of the search engine.
SEO is the best way to bring your webstore to the top organically if you are short on funds. Otherwise using paid advertisements You always come first on search queries by running ads.
Based on SEMrush research, around 37.5% of traffic generates through SEO, which makes it one of the best and most legit ways to try it out.
Here is how to do your website SEO in the right way:
- Create a hierarchy that defines the pathway of your Shopify store systems and navigation.
- Create unique, aesthetic appealing product pages with adequately defined and attractive product descriptions, meta titles, and meta descriptions.
- Add a sitemap to your website.
- Ensure that the product or any other images in your webstore are high resolution and compressed to a small size, as it’ll help them load faster.
- Add high-quality content and authorize backlinks to your website.
- The more backlinks, the better it is for your website.
- Analyze your performance through Google Analytics.
2. Make Your Store Load Faster
Do you know what customer hates? The longer loading times. When a visitor clicks a link, the website starts to load, and the maximum time visitors are willing to wait is around 3-5 seconds, or they go back and find another alternative.
Around 47% of the visitors expect the website to load in under just 02 seconds. That’s right and crazy. So, what to do here? Don’t worry. We are backed up with every solution you need.
Here is what you need to do:
- Using a CDN (Content Delivery Network), a CDN stores all media for your website and decreases the loading time.
- While ensuring quality, compress the file size of images or videos.
- Remove the broken links and redirect links.
Read more about: “Does Cloud flare really work”
We understand optimizing the page speed is a difficult task to do. Bu the rule is simple. You can’t rank at the top of search queries without a lightning-fast page loading.
3. Make Most Of Paid Advertising To Get Quick Sales
Nowadays, these social media platforms are the golden platforms where you can generate much traffic. Such as Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms are trying to add shopping-like features to their website to facilitate the visitor in every way.
Well, getting organic traffic from social media is not an easy task. It can take months and years to reach that stage. But if we talk about Facebook, the Facebook ads campaign can be beneficial in getting the best paid social media marketing.
Here are some tips to help your Facebooks ads campaigns and amplify your shopify clothing store sales
- Design ads that catch the customer’s eyes
- Integrate your store with Facebook to provide your visitor a WebView on Facebook.
- Integrating will also help you to keep track of all important KPIs to get clicks and conversions.
- Create offers and run ads and boost them to get conversions.
- Use attractive and catchy words that triggers the customer minds and create a sense of urgency in their mind
- Try to explain better through pictures, videos, and infographics.
4. Do Email Marketing
Email marketing is also a golden opportunity to catch up in the eCommerce industry. Do you know email marketing can help you get 4200% ROI, meaning that you get 42$ on every dollar you spend on email marketing?
Email marketing can be your good partner that gets your leads and increase your sales for your Shopify clothing store. Here are a number of things you can do to build your email marketing list.
- Give your visitors a signup discount
- Give a signup
- Use an engaging, attention-catching quiz to get your email id
- Do giveaways and get emails
- Get visitors’ emails by offering them signup forms.
After getting the visitor’s emails, you email them your offers them your product and anything that might interest them. We have already covered the best email campaign software you can choose in this article.
5. Create A Landing That Attracts
Your landing is the first thing visitors see when visiting your website. Now, suppose you are running a custom clothing website, so you should design you’re landing page with similar ideas that convey your message of being a professional clothing manufacturing company in the fashion niche.
You can create landing pages with unique UI that appeals to the users. Moreover, you can add text and images to let the visitor know how you work and how you can help them.
And how the clothes you are offering are everything they need. Built-in Shopify apps can help you create great landing pages such as PageFLy.
Create a design that converts:
- Use high-quality images that bring out leads
- A/B testing, use two or three landing page versions and analyze which pages work best for you.
- Fluff-free means to be on point, have a clear call to action button, and tell your visitors what they need to know.
- Also, remember to optimize your website for the mobile view.
6. Increase sales with A/B testing
The A/B testing is a technique by which you can compare different test cases. For example, suppose you are a T-shirt manufacturer, so you can offer your visitors two types of products in terms of designs and style and analyze which kind the customer loves more.
After analyzing, you can choose the better performing product style and offer them to the customer. Likewise, you can choose a user experience and which landing page style customers like more.
It helps you decide whether your design or product performs better than others.
7. Product Page Optimization
Product page optimization is one of the things customers spend the most time on. And a good product page that is perfectly optimized is more likely to get ranked up over the search engine.
Here are 04 pillars of the product page that you should focus on:
- Design & UX of the page (with the help of UI/UX Tools)
- Representation of your Product
- Copy Writing & Call to Action
Here are a few tips to make better product pages
- Use aesthetic and appealing product images.
- Make it properly optimized for mobile view
- Make sure that the product description describes all critical features of the product you are offering comprehensively.
- A CTA that triggers
- An attractive title for your product
- A separate section for your reviews and ratings.
8. Offer Free Shipping To Customers
The customer loves free shipping. According to research run by NRP, shipping charges highly affect your conversions.
a large amount of customer expects the brand to ship them a product for free even if they are ordering a product worth $50.
But that’s not possible. We understand that for a small business like you, it might not be justifying and suitable to bear all the shipping costs yourself.
Here are two things that are possible in these cases.
- The first option is to offer free shipping on minimum order value. (only to few lucky customers, you can select the lucky customer based on their basket size or random draw)
- The second thing you can do is offer free shipping to your customer by increasing the product’s price to cover the shipping price. This way, your customer will get free shipping, and you won’t have to bear the shipping costs.
9. Get “Out Of Stock Waitlist” To Get More Sales
A lot of webstore ignore out-of-stock product pages, not realizing that it can also be a great way to re-visit your customer and a great way to make conversions.
Instead of displaying the out-of-stock button, you can display a “notify me when it’s available.” This will create a sense of relaxation for the customer that they will get notifying message when a particular product is available.
This way, you can get your visitors’ emails and turn to them whenever a specific product is available.
So, an out-of-stock waitlist is a helpful tool you should implement.
10. Build Your Social Proof
People believe in what they see, and it is straightforward. They are more likely to trust your brand if they read a positive review about you. Around 93% of people say they are convinced after reading a review about the product, service, or brand.
Here are some ideas about how you can gain customer’s trust by reviews
- It shows the number of people who have shopped from you.
- Includes customer reviews and testimonials on your store’s homepage.
- Add a like or stars button next to your product so that customers can like or rate your product
- Includes “people who browse this also have purchased this” section with the recommendation of other products that are similar to that particular product
- Add a label of “best-selling product” to your most selling product.
There are specific barriers like site optimization, loading time, visuals, and website appearance on which the conversions, traffic, and sales depend.
If your website is already optimized for conversion leads, sales, and traffic, then getting more traffic and sales is an easy game for you.
Increasing The Traffic To Your Website
All thanks to marketing, because with it, the process of catching your very first customer is the same as the process of catching your 1000th customer.
More traffic means you are getting more sales and conversions, but numerous prerequisites ensure sustainable traffic coming to your website, conversions, leads, and costs. So by increasing your website visitors you can directly get more sales to Shopify clothing store.
Here are a number of things that you should be asking yourself.
1. Is the product you are selling well?
No rating defines a good product, but a good product is simply one that is good enough for your audience to buy.
2. Is there a large target market for it?
The target market can be defined as the market willing to spend on the product you sell. So, you need to analyze how large the target market there is.
3. Is the target market addressable?
An addressable target market refers to a group of visible people who can be pointed and possess shared qualities and, most importantly, are willing to spend money on a product to buy it.
4. What are the costs of reaching this audience?
It’s essential to ensure you spend minimum costs to reach the audience and maximize profits. The main objective here should be to keep the customer acquisition costs low.
So here are some of the ways to increase your Shopify clothing store sales in 2022. You can use any of these tips mentioned above to improve your webstore.
Read more articles like