Does Panda Express take Apple pay? Yes, some Panda Express stores take Apple Pay as a payment option. We hope to have it at all stores in the near future.
DOES PANDA EXPRESS TAKE APPLE PAY IN 2021?
Luckily, some of the Panda Express locations do accept Apple Pay as the mode of payment. On January 19, 2021, the company tweeted and verified this information. About one-third of the Panda Express locations accept this contactless payment mode, while most of the remaining ones planned to begin accepting Apple pay soon.
Well, here is a tip, before visiting the Panda Express, first call your nearest store to confirm if it accepts NFC technologies’ payments.
Panda Express is an American fast-food restaurant chain, which has 2,216 stores in the United States. The restaurant chain is the largest Asian-segment chain in the US. It serves a variety of Chinese-cuisine dishes including grilled teriyaki chicken, orange chicken, Beijing beef, sweet fire chicken breast, Kung Pao chicken, and honey walnut shrimp.
DOES PANDA EXPRESS TAKE APPLE PAY IN-STORE?
Gladly yes, Panda Express does take Apple Pay in its physical stores. Panda Express is now accepting some other forms of mobile NFC payments too.
However, this rollout is quite slow, but the fast-food chain is trying its best to accept Apple Pay at all of their restaurants. Use the store locator to find the nearest Panda Express store and to confirm if it accepts NFC payment technology.
This is a safer payment method in a way that you do not need to hand your credit card to the cashier or scan it, so your card information is still completely private.
HOW TO USE APPLE PAY AT THE PANDA EXPRESS STORE?
Before using Apple Pay, first, you have to set it up on your mobile phone. This may take a few minutes. Here is the way to follow:
- First, open the Panda Express app on your iPhone.
- Follow the directions that are prompted. Add your payment information, also your preferred payment card, which will become your default payment mode every time you will use Apple Pay.
- If there is not a prompt to add this information, then look for a small + sign in the top right corner of the app.
- Complete all the verification steps.
- Now, when you visit Panda Express, you can simply use your iPhone or Apple Watch to pay for your purchases.
- Double-press on your mobile’s power button and you will be prompted to verify your identity and the purchase.
- Hold your iPhone or Apple Watch near the payment terminal and you will be notified (a beep and “DONE” with a checkmark on your device) to let you know once the payment has been completed.
- That is all. You are done.
DOES PANDA EXPRESS TAKE APPLE PAY ONLINE?
Does Panda Express take Apple Pay online? Sadly no, Panda Express does not take Apple to pay for online purchases.
The Panda Express app only allows the customers to pay with a credit card or Panda Express gift card. You can also not use Apple Pay on pandaexpress.com.
DOES PANDA EXPRESS TAKE GOOGLE PAY?
Does Panda Express take Google Pay? Happily yes, some of the Panda Express locations do accept Google Pay as a payment option for in-store purchases.
Google Pay uses NFC technology to transfer funds to the retailer or cashier. It is similar to the other contactless payments for example Apple Pay.
You should set up Google Pay on your mobile phone before visiting Panda Express.
DOES PANDA EXPRESS TAKE SAMSUNG PAY?
Does Panda Express take Samsung Pay? Yes, customers can use Samsung Pay to pay for their purchases at Panda Express.
Samsung Pay not only uses NFC technology but also Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) technology.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DOES PANDA EXPRESS TAKE?
Panda Express takes a number of payment methods. You can pay with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, credit and debit cards, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, and Discover. Panda Express Gift Card is also a payment mode.
DOES PANDA EXPRESS TAKE CASH FOR DELIVERY?
Does Panda Express take cash for delivery? Panda Express has collaborated with GrubHub, which is an online delivery service that allows customers to pay with cash. However, Panda Express is taking control of its own online food deliveries.
Panda Express is cutting out third delivery service parties, so the customers do not have to pay additional fees. During the launch, Panda Express offered free delivery on orders over $10.
This began on July 1, 2020. According to the company, third-party services like GrubHub, DoorDash, Postmates, and Uber Eats make delivery options more expensive for the customers.
HOW TO ORDER AT PANDA EXPRESS?
Follow these simple steps to order online at Panda Express:
- First, go to pandaexpress.com.
- On the upper right corner of the page, click on “ORDER”.
- Next, select the favorite meal you want to order.
- If your location is off, then a notification will appear on your screen saying to turn on your current location. Click “Allow”.
- Choose DELIVERY or PICKUP that suits you the most.
- Now, enter your city-state or ZIP code into the location search.
- Moreover, add the mode of payment and your phone number.
- Follow the further steps and now, wait for your order.
DOES CHIPOTLE TAKE APPLE PAY?
Does Chipotle take Apple Pay? Yes, most of the Chipotle locations do accept Apple pay inside the store purchases, also through the Chipotle app.
Some of the Chipotle stores do not accept this payment method. For further detail, check THIS LINK.
DOES HOME DEPOT TAKE APPLE PAY?
Does Home Depot take Apple Pay? Unfortunately no, Home Depot customers cannot pay with Apple pay in-stores or online. However, Home Depot used to accept this mode of payment, but now it no longer accepts.
Apart from Apple Pay, Home Depot is accepting a number of payment forms including cash, Home Depot Consumer Credit Card, Home Depot Gift Card, PayPal, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
DOES CHICK-FIL-A TAKE APPLE PAY?
Yes, Chick-Fil-A allows its customers to pay for their order via Apple Pay. Chick-Fil-A accepts Apple Pay in the stores, also at the drive-thru. READ MORE…
Does Panda Express take Apple Pay? Yes, about one-third of the Panda Express stores do accept Apple Pay for in-store purchases.
Panda Express is also accepting some other modes of payment too like cash, credit and debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, gift cards, and more. You can also pay with Google Pay and Samsung Pay at the store.