Does Chipotle take Apple Pay? Gladly, most of Chipotle does take Apple Pay, but unfortunately, some Chipotle locations do not accept Apple Pay in-stores.
Chipotle Mexican Grill or simply Chipotle is an American chain of fast-casual restaurants in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, France, and Germany. It was founded on July 13, 1993. Chipotle has around 2,788 locations as of 2021.
DOES CHIPOTLE ACCEPT APPLE PAY?
Chipotle accepts Apple Pay when Apple Card users buy something at Chipotle at stores or through the app. They will get 2% in Daily Cash for each purchase they make at Chipotle. Chipotle’s All-New Order-Ahead App Launched supports Apple Pay. Chipotle also accepts Android Pay.
The last update in August 2021 concluded that Apple Pay can be used only through the Chipotle app and cannot be used at some Chipotle restaurants at this time.
HOW TO USE APPLE PAY AT CHIPOTLE WITH YOUR IPHONE?
How to use Apple Pay at Chipotle with your iPhone? If you are an iPhone user, it is simpler to make your payments at Chipotle through Apple Pay. Follow these steps.
- Firstly, double-click on the right-side button of your iPhone.
- Next, look at your mobile’s screen if you are using Face ID. Alternatively, if you are using Touch ID then put your finger on the home sensor, or enter your passcode.
- At last, hold your iPhone over the contactless payment reader, which is the machine you would normally put your credit card into. Keep holding it until you hear a beep, or see a green checkmark on the payment reader, or a checkmark plus the word “Done” on your iPhone’s screen. Your payment is done.
HOW TO USE APPLE PAY AT CHIPOTLE WITH AN APPLE WATCH?
Follow these steps to use Apple Pay at Chipotle with an Apple Watch.
- Double click the side button on the right of the dial.
- Then, enter your passcode if prompted.
- Finally, hold your Apple Watch over the contactless payment reader until the payment is complete.
HOW TO USE APPLE PAY WITH CHIPOTLE’S APP?
Here is how to use Apple Pay with Chipotle’s app.
- Open the Chipotle app and log in to your account.
- Enter “Pickup or Delivery” from the top of the page.
- Select your food and add it to your cart.
- Go to your shopping cart, review your items, and click “Continue to Payment”.
- Enter the information like your pick up or delivery time. Here you can see both Apple Pay and Android Pay, choose “Buy with Apple Pay” as your payment method.
- That is it. Enjoy your meal.
DOES CHIPOTLE TAKE GOOGLE PAY?
Does Chipotle take Google Pay? Yes, Chipotle accepts Google Pay as a payment method. Chipotle started rolling out Google Pay in their stores in September 2020.
HOW TO USE GOOGLE PAY AT CHIPOTLE WITH YOUR ANDROID PHONE?
How to use Google Pay at Chipotle with an Android phone? If you are an Android phone user, then follow these steps to make payments through Google pay at Chipotle.
- Unlock your mobile phone.
- Hold the back of your phone to the contactless payment reader. This is usually attached to the machine that you would normally put your credit card into.
- When your payment is complete, you will see a blue checkmark on your phone’s screen.
- At some stores, you have to enter your PIN if paying with a debit card or to sign if paying with a credit card.
Chipotle & Apple Pay
The Chipotle menu consists of only five yet delicious items; these include burritos, tacos, bowls, quesadillas, and salads. The price of each item depends on the choice of chicken, pork, steak, barbacoa, tofu-based “sofritas” or vegetables. However, chipotle is famous for its tacos and Mission burritos.
Apple Pay is a digital wallet and mobile payment service by Apple Inc. This service permits users to make payments in iOS apps, in person, and on the app using Safari.
iPhone 6 and newer, Apple Watches, Mac with Touch ID, and iPad Air 2 and newer support Apple Pay. Android devices do not support Apple Pay. Apple Pay does not cause additional fees for the users.
DOES HOME DEPOT TAKE APPLE PAY?
Does Home Depot take Apple Pay? Home Depot does not accept Apple pay online or in-stores. However, Home Depot used to accept Apple Pay, but now it no longer accepts this payment method, plus it does not plan to accept it in the near future. Home Depot does accept PayPal in-stores and online. It collaborated with PayPal in 2012. You can further read about this in the following article.
DOES MCDONALDS TAKE APPLE PAY?
Does McDonald’s take Apple Pay? Yes, iOS users will be happy to know that Mcdonald’s accepts Apple Pay in-stores and the drive-thru at all the locations around the world. McDonald’s has been accepting Apple Pay since 2014. You can make payments easily and safely through Apple Pay at Mcdonald’s.
To know more detail about this read this article Does MacDonalds take Apple Pay?
DOES CHICK-FIL-A TAKE APPLE PAY?
Does Chick-Fil-A take Apple Pay? Yes, Chick-Fil-A allows their customers to make their payments through Apple Pay. Chick-Fil-A accepts Apple Pay in-stores, Chick-Fil-A app, and cars. Just place your iPhone or Apple Watch over the NFC card reader to pay bills at Chick-Fil-A. To read more detail about it, read this article Does Chick-Fil-A take Apple Pay?
DOES TACO BELL ACCEPT APPLE PAY?
Does Taco Bell take Apple Pay? Yes, Taco Bell allows its customers to make payments through Apple Pay in-stores and the drive-thru. Taco Bell launched this service in January 2019 in more than 7,000 locations. To read more detail about this, read this article Does Taco Bell take Apple Pay?
- Does Chipotle take Apple Pay? Yes, Chipotle permits its customers to make payments through Apple Pay in-stores and through apps. However, some locations do not allow the use of Apple Pay in-stores.
- Other than Apple Pay, Chipotle also accepts Google Pay as its payment method.
- Other places like Chick-Fil-A, Taco Bell, Home Depot, McDonald’s, and more also let their customers pay their bills through Apple Pay.
HOW TO CONNECT TO MCDONALD’S FREE WIFI?
What Grocery Stores Accept EBT Online?
1 thought on “DOES CHIPOTLE TAKE APPLE PAY? 2022 Review”
Chipotle Mexican Grill, or just Chipotle, is a restaurant franchise in the United States of America that was started in 1993. Chipotle now has just around 3,000 stores and yearly sales of more than $5 billion. Chipotle employs tens of thousands of individuals; in 2017, the company employed 64,570 people. Steve Ells, who recently down from the Chipotle board of directors, created the company. Steve Ells created another restaurant chain named Shop Shout Southeast Asian Kitchen in 2011 before stepping down from Chipotle in 2020. This company went bankrupt in 2017.
In 2022, will Chipotle accept Apple Pay?
Although there aren’t as many Chipotle stores as there are some of the other major fast-food chains, the company has grown quickly and has expanded into nations such as Canada, the United Kingdom, France, and Germany. Chipotle is a darling of the fitness community because guacamole has a lot of protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats like avocado.
Chipotle Apple Pay Instructions
Chipotle prides itself on getting you through the line as soon as possible, especially when it’s crowded. Nobody wants to be the last person in line, so Apple Pay will help you pay and get out of there faster. If you’ve used Apple Pay previously, using it at a Chipotle restaurant is a breeze.
Don’t worry if you’ve never used Apple Pay before; it’s still quite basic. The first step is to set up Apple Wallet on your iPhone by launching the app and inputting a payment method, such as a credit card. This will be your default payment method, but you can also add other options.
You can choose which payment method to use once you’ve added other payment methods to your Apple Wallet. Press the button on the side of your iPhone or Apple Watch two times in a row once you’ve made your order and are about to pay at Chipotle.
To activate your Apple Wallet, use this shortcut. You’ll then select your preferred payment method while also proving your identity. Depending on your device and settings, you might be able to verify yourself by entering your passcode, using facial recognition, or using the fingerprint sensor on select Apple devices. You must wave your device adjacent to the payment reader to send the payment.
Comments are closed.