Hobby Lobby return policy applies within 90 days of purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase then you can return it within 90 days.
Hobby Lobby is an American retail company that owns a range of arts and crafts stores. As of November 2021, Hobby Lobby has 960 stores in 47 states except for Hawaii, Alaska, and Vermont.
HOBBY LOBBY RETURN POLICY
Hobby Lobby provides its customers the benefit of return and exchange of any item. If you are not completely satisfied or happy with your purchase, then you can return it or exchange it for any other item. Hobby Lobby offers you its return and exchange policy. This offer is valid within 90 days of purchase. Follow these instructions to return your item:
- The item must be in a sellable condition. Open and used items cannot be returned.
- Defective or damaged goods from an online order cannot be returned to the store. However, if you receive any damaged merchandise and want to exchange it with any other item, then call 1-800-888-0321 or email Hobby Lobby prior to returning the item.
- Returns or exchanges of Silhouette and Cricut products and Sewing and Embroidery machines are not allowed except if the customer presents the original receipt and the products are in new, unopened condition.
HOBBY LOBBY RETURN POLICY – IN-STORE PURCHASES
WITH THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT
Hobby Lobby will exchange the product, give a store credit, or issue a refund based on the original payment method within 90 days. The whole process will take up to 10 days.
WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT
You can exchange the merchandise based on the lowest selling price in the last 60 days. Valid ID is required. Hobby Lobby can refuse to accept the return of certain products and non-receipted items.
You can easily exchange the unwanted item to Hobby Lobby for a refund, and place an order online for the new item.
Silhouette & Cricut products and Sewing & Embroidery machines returns and exchanges are prohibited unless the customer shows the original receipt and items are in unopened condition.
PROBLEM WITH YOUR ITEM
If you receive any damaged, defective, or broken merchandise, then contact Customer Service at 1-800-888-0321, Monday – Friday during 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Central Time before returning it. You can also email Hobby Lobby.
HOBBY LOBBY RETURN BY EMAIL
If you are not willing to visit your nearest Hobby Lobby store to return any item then you can opt to return your product by mail. Here is how to return any item by email.
- At hobbylobby.com, visit the order return page.
- Now, enter the order number, billing zip code, and click on the lookup order option.
- If you do not have the order number, you can also fill the return form.
- Once you fill the form, put that item in proper packaging and send it to the following Hobby Lobby return address along with the return form:
Hobby Lobby Return Address
7600 A SW 44th St
Oklahoma City, OK, 73179.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES TO HOBBY LOBBY STORE
You can return or exchange any item sold by hobbylobby.com to any Hobby Lobby store within 90 days.
You should be aware of the following points while returning the purchases to the Hobby Lobby store.
- Hobby Lobby stores will not refund the delivery or shipping charges.
- The invoice must accompany the item being returned in order to ensure the full purchase price is credited to a Hobby Lobby Gift Card.
- Get a copy of your invoice email by calling 1-800-888-0321.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES TO HOBBYLOBBY.COM
When you are returning or exchanging your merchandise to hobbylobby.com then be aware of the following:
- All exchange orders are processed separately as a new order.
- Hobby Lobby will not refund the shipping charges unless the reason for our return is their mistake.
- Wait up to two weeks for your return to be processed and a refund issued.
- You will receive a refund for the purchase price and applicable sales tax.
- Your refund will be issued to the credit card used at the time of purchase. If an item is purchased with a gift card, then your refund will be issued in the form of a gift card.
HOBBY LOBBY RETURN POLICY FOR THE FABRIC
Hobby Lobby takes most items for return, as long as you have a receipt and the items are unused. This includes sales items, clearance items, and fabric.
As long as the fabric remained new, and you did not alter the fabric in any way like a cut or wash it and you have a receipt, then the Hobby Lobby return policy applies to it. Just take the fabric directly to the counter to have it verified with your receipt. It must be a complete cut and make sure they still stock the same fabric.
HOBBY LOBBY RETURN POLICY ON CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD
When you return any item within 90 days of the purchase date with the Hobby Lobby store receipt. The refund will be credited in the original form of the payment.
If you purchased a product by using a credit card, and you want to return that product within 90 days of purchase, then you will receive a credit to the credit card that you used at the time of the purchase.
Likewise, if you return merchandise that you purchased through your debit card, then you will receive a full refund to the debit card that you used at the time of purchase. This takes around 10 days to process.
HOBBY LOBBY RETURN POLICY FOR THE BROKEN ITEM
If you receive a broken, damaged or defective product from Hobby Lobby online, then you cannot return it to the Hobby Lobby store. However, you can call 1-800-888-0321 or email them before returning the item.
HOBBY LOBBY RETURN POLICY FOR YARN
Hobby Lobby’s return and exchange policy for yarn is the same as Hobby Lobby’s other items. You can return or exchange yarn within 90 days of the purchase date with the customer ID and original receipt.
The refund will be issued in 10 calendar days in the original form of payment. If you return yarn without a receipt, then your product credit is issued depending on the lowest sale price of the last 60 days.
Hobby Lobby return policy is valid within 90 days of the purchase date. If you are not happy with the product then you can return or exchange it, but make sure to be aware of all the information before returning the merchandise.
IS WALMART PROTECTION PLAN WORTH IT?
1 thought on “HOBBY LOBBY RETURN POLICY”
Hobby Lobby isn’t unfamiliar territory for many crafters and artists. And Hobby Lobby understands how important your artwork is to you personally. According to the Hobby Lobby Return Policy, you have 90 days from the date of purchase to return your item, product, or whatever else you bought from the website.
As a result, they not only provide you with the best art equipment, but they also make certain that you have everything you need.
Return Policy at Hobby Lobby, With or Without a Receipt:
Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. is a business corporation based in the United States of America. It is the owner of various art and craft store chains. Hobby Lobby attracts customers who are interested in a variety of crafts. There are a plethora of craft stores and shops where you may find practically whatever you need to begin or improve your crafts. Hobby Lobby, on the other hand, allows you to not only ensure that you get exactly what you want for producing your masterpieces, but also that you get what matches your style! However, you may easily return anything you bought on their website.
When returning something, keep the following points in mind. Hobby Lobby has been very transparent with its return policy to make the return procedure as simple as possible for its consumers. However, not everyone is aware of the store’s policies, and some customers may ask if they can return any things without a receipt or gift receipt.
We’ll look at Hobby Lobby’s policies in today’s blog article so you can leave knowing whether your purchase will be approved for a refund or exchange. The paragraph in response to the question: If you shop at Hobby Lobby regularly, you know how much they value their consumers. They endeavor to deliver the best customer service possible at all times.
Comments are closed.