Daryl Somers is an Australian television presenter and musician and a three-time Gold Logie Award winner. He bragged as the host and executive producer of the comedy variety show Hey Hey It’s Saturday, and continued his television fame and hosting status on Dancing with the Stars. Somers was awarded the Order of Australia Medal in 2004 and the Australian Post in 2018 for seeing his portrait on a series of stamps. Enter Biography section and find out more about Rachel Bonetta Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net worth, Family, Career and many more facts about him.
|Real Name||Daryl Somers|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birthday||August 6, 1951|
|Profession||TV Show Host|
|Height||In Feet Inches-6’3”In centimeters- 183 cmIn meters- 1.83 m|
|Weight||In Kilograms- 113 kgIn Pounds- 249 lbs|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||24 inches|
|Shoe Size||18.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Wife Name||Julie Da Costa|
Daryl Somer Height and Weight
How tall is Daryl Somers? He is 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 113 kg. He has brown hair and hazel eyes.
The Daryl Somer Era
How old is Daryl Somers? He was born on August 6, 1951 in Australia. He will turn 70 in 2021.
Daryl Somer wife
Daryl Somers is dating his wife Julie Da Costa and has a star on the Caloundra Walk of Stars.
Daryl Somers net worth
What is the net worth of Daryl Somers? The Australian version of You’re Back in the Room premiered on April 3, 2016, drawing 1.155 million viewers despite backlash on Twitter. He began his career as the host of the daytime television series Cartoon Corner hosted by James Kemsley.
As of 2021, his net worth is estimated at $3 million.
Daryl Somer Wiki
Daryl Somer’s career
- In 2021, the Seven Network revived Dancing with the Stars with Somers returning as host.
- In the same year, Somers was revealed to be working on a “Hey Hey 50th Anniversary Saturday” special to show on Seven.
- Somers released two co-written comedy albums with Ossie Ostrich in the mid-1970s. In the mid-1980s, Somers signed to Brian Cadd’s Graffiti Records label.
Facts about Daryl Somers
- Daryl Somers began working in professional television on July 14, 1971, doing a daytime children’s show called Cartoon Corner, formerly Skeeter’s Cartoon Corner and hosted by James Kemsley.
- Daryl’s first words were, “Hi, I’m Daryl Somers, Skeeter is no longer with us, and now it’s cartoon time.”
- His audition consisted of him pretending to be Mr. Magoo.
- He was paid $75 a week to appear on the show.
- He is also an animal lover.