How to check Chick-Fil-A gift card balance? You can check the Chick-Fil-A gift card balance by using any of the following ways:
- By using your receipt.
- By calling customer care service.
- By asking a team member when you visit a Chick-Fil-A restaurant.
- By checking your Chick-Fil-A app.
Chick-Fil-A is one of the greatest American fast food restaurant chains and the largest with the specialty of chicken sandwiches. It was founded by S. Truett Cathy on May 23, 1946, i.e. 75 years from now, in Hapeville, Georgia in the U.S.
Its headquarter is present in College Park, Georgia. The company operates over and above 2672 restaurants located in the United Statada, United Kingdom, and many more.
HOW TO CHECK THE CHICK-FIL-A GIFT CARD BALANCE?
There are four ways to check the Chick-Fil-A gift card balance. You can do it in any of the following ways:
1. BY CHECKING RECEIPT
The first way is to check your receipt after making payment. Because whenever you will use the gift card to pay for your purchase, the balance will be printed at the bottommost of the receipt.
2. CALL THE CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE
The second way is to call the customer care service at 1-888-232-1864. Then, enter your appropriate card information to the customer support agent. They will provide you the required information.
3. VISIT THE RESTAURANT
The third way is to visit a Chick-Fil-A restaurant that accepts gift cards. Then, ask a team member to perform a balance inquiry.
4. CHECK THE APP
The fourth way is to check your Chick-Fil-A. Enter your gift card number and other required information on the balance check section and click “Submit”. It will show the remaining balance on your card.
Chick-Fil-A also serves breakfast, before it transitions into its lunch and dinner menu. The chain uses the slogan “Eat Mor Chikin” in all capital letters to attract customers. While there are many fast-food chains, which have a wide menu to attract customers, Chick-Fil-A has a small menu and it mainly focuses on customer service.es
CHICK-FIL-A GIFT CARD
A gift card is a prepaid stored-value money card, which is issued by a retailer or a bank. It is used as an alternative of payment for purchases in a certain store or related business.
Chick-Fil-A gift cards are available for purchase at most of its locations. Its price lies between $5 to $100. The gift card can also be bought from a grocery store, pharmacy, or any retail store such as Walmart, Home Depot, Kroger, Publix, Target, Rite Aid, Food City, and many more.
Physical Chick-Fil-A gift cards are not accessible for direct purchase from Chick-Fil-A online.
Chick-Fil-A is not associated with any website for buying and selling a gift card at discounted costs. Therefore, the vending of Chick-Fil-A gift cards by third-party websites is prohibited. Presently, Chick-Fil-A does not put forward digital gift cards for sale online.
Chick-fil-A gift cards are managed and issued by CFA Servco, Inc., which is an affiliate of Chick-fil-A, Inc.
HOW TO USE THE CHICK-FIL-A GIFT CARD THROUGH THE CHICK-FIL-A APP?
How to use the Chick-Fil-A gift card through the Chick-Fil-A app? The easiest way to store your Chick-Fil-A gift card is to transfer the funds to the Chick-Fil-A digital gift card. It is obtainable by Chick-Fil-A members, particularly through the app.
Once you are in the app, you can use these funds when you are scanning the Chick-Fil-A app to pay, or when you are placing a mobile order through the app. You can load funds in the following steps:
- Firstly, open the Chick-Fil-A app and create or sign in to your Chick-fil-A One account.
- Then, click “Scan,” followed by “Add funds”.
- Lastly, on the “Load Funds” screen, select “Transfer a gift card”.
Remember that once you have transferred the funds from the physical Chick-Fil-A gift card to the digital card on the Chick-Fil-A app, the funds will no longer reside in the physical gift card and you can no longer use it.
You can also transfer funds from the digital gift card to the physical one by calling (866) 232-2040.
CHICK-FIL-A GIFT CARD FREE
You might be surprised to know that you can get a gift card from hundreds of brands for free. Here is what you have to do to get a Chick-Fil-A gift card free.
- Sign up for your FREE account.
- Log in to the account and sign up for brand name offers, watch videos, or complete market research surveys. For each activity that you have completed, you will earn points. In addition, it is completely free to participate.
- Once you have earned enough points, redeemed for PayPal, or chosen a gift card from hundreds of brands. You will receive it within 24 hours.
WHAT TO DO WITH A FEW DOLLARS IN A CHICK-FIL-A GIFT CARD?
- If you have only a few dollars in your gift card, why waste it? Instead, enjoy a meal at the Chick-Fil-A restaurant. Even if you are a few dollars short, do not worry. Chick-Fil-A allows you to pay the rest via cash.
- If you think you are careless in keeping physical cards, switch to the online Chick-Fil-A gift card by transferring the funds.
- You might also sell your gift card to anyone, or put it for sale on any website like Craigslist, or eBay.
- You can also exchange the gift card for cash. Even though Chick-Fil-A does not allow you to do that, some states have a refund policy. You can get the remaining money back if the balance is under $5.
ACTIVATE CHICK-FIL-A GIFT CARD
There are three simple methods to activate a gift card.
1. USING THE PROVIDED URL
Firstly, find the URL by checking the sticker on the forepart of the gift card. Then, type the given URL on the search bar precisely and press “enter”. Then, enter the ID number, activation code, and/or PIN number. Use the emailed activation code if you obtained a virtual card or e-Gift. Now, register your card by phone or online.
2. BUYING A GIFT CARD IN PERSON
Choose the gift card that you wish to purchase. Then, choose the amount that you want to load onto that card. Buy the card to get it activated. Keep that gift card and its receipt in a safe place, as that receipt might be useful if you have any trouble with the card later.
3. USING YOUR PHONE
Find the activation sticker at the forepart of the gift card. Look for the ID number. Activation Code, and/or PIN number. Then, call the given phone number to begin the activation process.
Follow the automated instructions or talk to the agent. Call the customer care service if you are unsure about what to do. Now you can use the gift card to make purchases.
How to check the Chick-Fil-A gift card balance? You can check your CHick-Fil-A gift card balance by your receipt, by calling customer care service, by checking the Chick-Fil-A app, and by asking a Chick-Fil-A team member.
You can also transfer the funds from the physical Chick-Fil-A gift card to Chick-Fil-A digital gift card in order to make it easy for you to store it. Chick-Fil-A is the largest food chain with the specialty of chicken sandwiches.
A gift card is a prepaid-stored-value money card. You can purchase a Chick-Fil-A gift card at any location of the restaurant or any retail store like Walmart, Target, Publix, etc.