Who is Matt Sloan? He is an American voice actor, director, playwright, and YouTuber from Madison, Wisconsin. He is best known for co-creating the web series Chad Vader: Day Shift Manager with friend Aaron Yonda. As a voice actor, Sloan played Darth Vader in Soulcalibur IV. Enter Biography!
Matt Sloan height and weight
How tall is Matt Sloan? He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches or otherwise 1.73 m or 173 cm. He weighs about 58 kg or 130 pounds. He has dark brown eyes and blond hair. He is also a fitness freak. He wears US size 9.
How old is Matt Sloane? His birthday falls on March 24, 1973. Now he is 47 years old. Your zodiac sign is Aries. He was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. He holds US citizenship and is ethnically mixed.
Matt Sloane’s girlfriend
Who is Matt Sloan’s girlfriend? He gave no idea about his personal life. His previous dating history is not in the public domain. At times like this, he’s not connected to anyone.
Career and Net Worth of Matt Sloane
What is the Net Worth of Matt Sloane? He played Darth Vader in Soulcalibur IV and also in a comedy short promoting TomTom devices. In 2015, Sloane returned to voice Vader in Disney Infinity 3.0, Star Wars Battlefront, Star Wars Battlefront II, and several Lego Star Wars shorts and TV series, as well as voicing a sketch on the final episode of The Daily with Jon. Steward.
Facts about Matt Sloane
- Wiki & Bio: Sloane played Vader in a comedy short promoting TomTom devices.
- He hosts a YouTube movie review and discussion show called Welcome to the Basement.
- Along with his friend Aaron Yonda, he is a regular host of the web series Beer and Board Games.
- He later portrayed Darth Vader as a doppelgänger of James Earl Jones in various Star Wars media.
- He appears as the main antagonist in the first season and makes only minor appearances as the antagonist’s father in the first episodes of the second season.
- He has millions of subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- White is his favorite color.