Rolf Jacob Sartorius (born October 2, 2002) is an American singer and internet personality who rose to social media fame posting comedy videos on Vine and lip-sync videos on TikTok. In 2016, he released his debut single “Sweatshirt” which peaked at number 90 on the US Hot 100. Jacob Sartorius was the ninth musician searched for in 2016.
|Real Name||Jacob Sartorius|
|Birth Date||Oct 2, 2002|
|Age||17 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Singer and internet personality|
|Famous For||1. YouTube Channel
|Birthplace||Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In centimetres- 172 cm
In meters- 1.72 m
In feet inches- 5’8″
|Weight||In kilograms- 60 kg|
|Biceps Size||15 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Favorite Singer||Selena Gomez|
|Favorite Model||Kendall Jenner|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Miami|
|Favorite Food||Hot Dog, Sandwich, Coke, Pizza|
|Favorite Color||Black and White|
|Hobbies||Gaming, Making Videos|
|Net Worth||$500k – $600 K (As of 2020)|
|Sponsorship||$420 – $700|
|Social Media Links||,|
Jacob Sartorius age, height, weight and parameters
- As of 2020, Jacob Sartorius is 17 years old.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches in height.
- Weighs about 60 kg.
- Its dimensions are 443238 inches.
- His bicep size is 15 inches.
- He has a pair of brown eyes and light brown hair.
- He is also a fitness freak.
- He wears US size 10.
Jacob Sartorius Girl and Dating
- Jacob Sartorius has been single since 2020 and is enjoying life to the fullest.
- He is very passionate about his career.
- According to his previous dating history, he is not known to the general public.
Jacob Sartorius net worth
- As of 2020, Jacob’s net worth is estimated at around $500-600,000.
- He also earns from his sponsors, such as his Instagram account, where advertisers pay a certain amount.
- The average estimate for how much he charges for sponsorships is between $267 and $445.
- He also earns a lot from his YouTube channel.
- He earns from 6.3 to 101.2 thousand dollars a year from his YouTube channel.
- He also has his own merchandise line where he sells his own merchandise like hoodies, t-shirts and all.
Jacob Sartorius Youth and Education
- Sartorius was born on October 2, 2002 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.
- Has American citizenship.
- He is of white descent.
- After his birth, he moved to Virginia because his biological parents couldn’t take care of him.
- He was raised by foster parents in Reston, Virginia.
- At the age of 7, Sartorius began acting in musicals, where he discovered his love for the stage.
- Judging by his upbringing, he is well educated.
Brief Facts of Jacob Sartorius
Professional career of Jakob Sartorius
- At the age of 11, Sartorius uploaded his first online video at the age of 11.
- The video went viral and brought her fame on social media.
- After regularly posting videos on Vine, Sartorius has become more popular on the app.
- Later that year, Sartorius moved to Musical.ly, where his online fame began.
- His in-app lip-sync videos became very popular and led to him being one of the app’s top stars in August 2016 with over 8 million subscribers.
- He revealed via Instagram that he had been seeking therapy and had been on antidepressants since he was 11 years old.
Visits to Jacob Sartorius
Facts about Jacob Sartorius
- Sartorius signed with T3 Music Group and released his debut single “Sweatshirt” on May 3, 2016.
- The song peaked at number 90 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number 81 on the Canadian Hot 100.
- Sartorius performed the song for the first time in Baltimore on May 7 during the Magcon Tour, a tour where fans can meet, chat and see internet personalities perform.
- At the time, Business Insider predicted that Sartorius “could be the next Justin Bieber.”
- After the tour, Sartorius released two more singles: “Hit or Miss” and “All My Friends”. It is his highest charting single to date, with “Hit or Miss” debuting at number 72 in the US.
- In 2016, Sartorius embarked on a solo mini-tour, the All My Friends Tour, performing in six cities.
Jacob Sartorius is an American singer, songwriter and social media personality. As of 2021, Jacob Sartorius is worth $3 million. He became famous for posting lip sync videos on TikTok and comedy videos on Vine. In 2016, he was the 9th most searched music artist on Google when he released his debut single “Sweatshirt” with American actress Luna Blaze. The song peaked at number 90 on the US Hot 100 chart and its music video was the 40th most hated video on YouTube.
In 2017, he released his first extended track “The Last Text” on T3 Music Group which consists of eight singles. Extended Play peaked at number 32 on the US Billboard 200 and number 33 on the Canadian Albums (Billboard). It charted on the album charts in Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. In the same year he also released his second EP “Left Me Hangin” consisting of 3 singles. Jacob has over 9.5 million followers on Instagram and 24 million on TikTok.
Jacob Sartorius Wiki/Biography
Jacob Sartorius was born on October 2, 2002 and will turn 18 in 2021. He was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA to a poor family. He later moved to Reston, Virginia with his foster parents as his parents were unable to take care of him. He grew up primarily with his foster parents in Reston, Virginia.
Childhood photo of Jacob SartoriusJacob Sartorius Old Pic
He was educated at Flint Hill School in Oakton, Virginia. He then enrolled at Hampton University in Virginia and continued his education.
He is inclined towards singing from an early age. At the age of 7, he began performing in musicals and also discovered his interest in performing. Jacob reportedly started using social media to avoid being bullied in high school. At the age of 11, he uploaded his first video on Vine and overnight it went viral, with the video containing an anti-bullying message. After working regularly on Vine, he made his presence felt on the platform. He also took antidepressants and has been on therapy since 2013.
family, girlfriend and relationship
Jacob Sartorius comes from a financially unstable Christian family in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. He spent his childhood with his foster parents in Reston, Virginia. He believes in the Christian religion and is an American citizen.
Her father’s name is Rolf Sartorius, who is currently the CEO and President of Virginia’s Social Impact Company. It started as a small local business and has since grown into a large, influential organization specializing in international management. Rolf previously worked at the World Bank and also taught at Georgetown University.
Sartorius admitted in one of his YouTube videos that he was adopted and that Rolf was not his biological father. But he also said that his adoptive parent was the best parent in the world.
Jacob Sartorius’ parents
He has a brother, a sister named Carolina Sartorius.
Jacob Sartorius family
Jacob Sartorius’ marital status is single. His girlfriend’s name is an American actress and model. The couple have been together since 2017.
Jacob Sartorius is a handsome young man with an attractive and charming personality. He is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 54 kg.
He is a slender guy with an impressive size. He has beautiful gray eyes and elegant dark brown hair.
Jacob Sartorius started his career as a social media personality. He started his career at the age of 7 when he started uploading videos to a music app. After that, in 2014, he uploaded his first online video to the Vine app, in which he delivered a message about combating bullying. The video went viral on social media and he gained huge publicity on social media.
After that, he regularly posted videos on various social media apps and gained millions of followers on his social media accounts. After that, in 2016, he signed with T3 Music and released his first single, Sweatshirt. After this song was released, people started comparing it to Justin Bieber.
Since then he has released many songs such as Hit or Miss and All My Friends. He later announced The Last Text’s world tour and performed in seven different countries in 2017. He then released his first extended play titled The Last Text. He also signed with RCA Records and released his debut album, Left Me Hangin. In addition, he released many singles and extended plays in his short career and became one of the country’s youth sensations.
Jacob Sartorius has received many popular awards during his career in the singing industry. In 2016, he won the Teen Choice Awards for Muser’s Choice. In 2017, he also won the iHeart Radio Music Awards for Social Media Star.
Later that year, he received several other awards such as the Radio Disney Music Awards, Shorty Awards, and Teen Choice Awards.
facts and information
Jacob’s debut single, titled Sweatshirt, reached the top 100 in the US and Canada, as well as being #9 on the Most Played Musicians of 2016.
In an interview, Jacob revealed that he was bullied in high school, which caused him to change schools three times.
His favorite actor is Logan Lerman and his favorite actress is Jessica Alba. He loves to play and watch football, music and singing.