Who is Guiliano Castro? He is an American politician from San Antonio. He is an American Democratic politician who served as Mayor of San Antonio, Texas in 2009. He has a twin brother, Joaquin, who is also a politician and has served in the US House of Representatives since 2013. Enter biography and find out more about Julián Castro Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Kids, Net worth, Family, Career and many more facts about him.
|Real Name||Julian Castro|
|Birthday||September 16, 1974|
|Birthplace||San Antonio, TX|
|Height||approx 5 ft 8 in (1.79 m)|
|Weight||approx 57 Kg (127 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Spouse/ Wife||Erica Lira|
|Net Worth||Approx $250 m (USD)|
Julian Castro height and weight
How tall is Julian Castro? He is 5 feet 8 inches or 1.79 m or 179 cm tall and weighs approximately 57 kg or 127 pounds. He has dark brown eyes and blonde hair. He is also a fitness fanatic. He wears shoe size US 8.5.
Age of Giuliano Castro
How old is Giulio Castro? His birthday falls on September 16, 1974. He is now 45 years old. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He was born in San Antonio, Texas. He has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed. He is the twin brother of the current United States Representative, Joaquín Castro. Castro is of Mexican descent. His mother is a Chicano political activist.
Wife and children of Julián Castro
Who is the wife of Julián Castro? In 2007, Castro married elementary school teacher Erika Lira. They had a daughter in 2009 and a son in December 2014.
Julián Castro Career and net worth
What is the net worth of Julian Castro? He delivered the keynote address at the 2012 Democratic National Convention in North Carolina. In 2001, Castro was elected to the San Antonio City Council. Castro “believes in a balanced budget.” He also supports raising the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour. As of 2020, the net worth of him is estimated to be around $250 (USD).
15 facts about Julian Castro
- Early life and family: Born in San Antonio, Texas to Maria “Rosie” Castro and Jesse Guzman.
- He is the twin brother of the current United States Representative, Joaquín Castro.
- He is of Mexican origin.
- Castro once said: “My mom is probably the main reason my brother and I are in public service. When we were little she would take us to a lot of meetings, she would organize meetings and all of that was very boring for an 8, 9, 10 year old.”
- His father’s name is Jesse Guzman, he is a retired math teacher and politician.
- He attended Thomas Jefferson High School in San Antonio.
- His hobbies are football, basketball and tennis.
- He is a defender of national and international commercial norms.
- He is an animal lover.
- He is active on social media and has a large following.
- he is catholic
- He is not a native Spanish speaker, but began learning the language in 2010 when he was mayor of San Antonio.
- He also learned Latin and Japanese at school.
- He loves spending time with his friends.
- He is very close to his family.