Who is Joko Widodo? In the summer of 2014 he was elected president of Indonesia. He belonged to the Indonesian Democratic Party and was also Governor of Jakarta and Mayor of Surakarta. He was re-elected for a second five-year term in 2019, once again defeating Prabowo Subianto. He enter “Biography” section and find out Joko Widodo’s age, height, weight, spouse, wealth, career and many more facts.
|Real Name||Joko Widodo|
|Birthday||June 21, 1961|
|Height||approx 5 ft 7 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||approx 73 Kg (160 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 44-32-45 inches|
|Biceps Size||17.4 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
|Children||Gibran, Kahiyang, and Kaesang|
|Net Worth||Approx $3.5 million|
Joko Widodo height and weight
How tall is Joko Widodo? He stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches or another 1.75 m or 175 cm. He weighs approximately 73 kg or 160 lbs. His body measurements are 443245 inches. His bicep size is 17.4 inches. He wears US size 11 shoes. He has dark brown hair and eyes.
Facts about Joko Widodo
- What is Joko Widodo’s net worth? His political career is his main source of income. His fortune is estimated at about 3.5 million dollars.
- How old is Joko Widodo? He was born on June 21, 1961 in Surakarta, Indonesia. In 2020 he is 59 years old. Your birth sign is Cancer.
- He has Indonesian citizenship and is ethnically mixed.
- Joko Widodo family? He is the eldest of four siblings and the only son of Noto Miharjo (father) and Sudjiatmi Notomihardjo (mother).
- Who is Joko Widodo’s wife? He and his wife Yriana, both Muslims, became the parents of three sons named Gibran, Kahiyang and Kasang.
- In 1986 he married his wife Iriane. The couple has two sons and a daughter.
- Their first child, Gibran Rakabuming Raka, was born on October 1, 1987.
- Jokowi paid 11 million rupees ($800) from his personal estate to claim the documents, which were declared state property, to avoid corruption charges.
- He wants Indonesia to become a world maritime power.
- He and Adam Malik had distinguished political careers in Indonesia.
- As governor of Jakarta, he introduced the popular and controversial universal health care system.
- What is Joko Widodo’s background? In 1985 he graduated from Gaja Mada University with an engineering degree.
- He was re-elected for a second five-year term in 2019, once again defeating Prabowo Subianto.
- He is active on social media and has a large following.
- As of August 2020, her Instagram account has 34.3 million followers.