Jessica Olsson is best known as the wife of Dirk Nowitzki. He is a German professional basketball player for the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association. She also met Nowitzki in February 2010 at a charity event. Two years later, in July 2012, they exchanged vows. The duo have also been blessed with three children together and currently reside in Dallas. At the time of her marriage, she was Associate Director of the GossMichael Foundation Art Gallery in Dallas.
|Real Name||Jessica Olsson|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Jessica|
|Age||41 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Better known as the Wife of Dirk Nowitzki|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Gävle, Sweden|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 175 cm
In meters- 1.75 m
In feet – 5’9″
|Weight||In kilograms- 58 kg
In pounds- 127 lbs
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||7 (UK)|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Marcus and Martin Olsson
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Children/ Baby||Daughter: Malaika, Max, Morris
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Hanks|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $150 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Jessica Olsson Age, height, weight and parameters
- As of 2020, Jessica Olsson is 41 years old.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches in height.
- She weighs about 58 kg.
- Her body measurements are 342435 inches.
- She wears a size 32B bra.
- Also, her shoe size is 7 inches and she wears a US size 3 dress.
- She has beautiful brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Jessica Olsson Wiki/Bio
Jessica Olsson husband/husband
- Jessica met Dirk in 2010 at a charity event organized by the SEED (Sports for Education and Economic Development) project.
- Jessica caught his eye, and as part of his charity work, he attended two such events.
- Jessica was working at an art gallery in Dallas at the time.
- They started dating and got engaged two years later.
- They came to the altar on July 20, 2012.
- They marked each other’s lineage and held wedding ceremonies in Germany and Kenya.
- Dirk learned of his wife’s parentage when he met the family and discussed the official dowry.
- It was a new experience for the couple as Jessica grew up in Sweden.
- They honeymooned in the Caribbean and their relationship is going well.
- Together they have 3 children, 1 girl and 2 boys.
- Their first child, a girl named Malaika, was abducted in July 2013.
- Next was Max, born on March 24, 2015, and finally Morris, the youngest child, born on November 11, 2016.
Jessica Olsson is traveling with her children and husband Dirk Nowitzki.
Jessica Olsson Biography, Family and Education
- Jessica Olsson was born in Gävle, Sweden in 1981 to a Swedish father and a Kenyan mother.
- Jessica is the oldest sister in the family.
- Her twin brothers Markus and Martin Olsson were born on May 17, 1988.
- Both grew up and became professional football players.
- A midfielder and left back, Marcus is currently associated with Derby County, an English club competing in the EFL Championship.
- He represented Sweden in two exhibition matches.
- As a result, he can still represent Kenya if he wants to.
- Martin, who is also a left-back, is part of the Swansea City Championship team and has also represented Sweden domestically.
- Olsson and his siblings grew up in a loving family.
- Her parents encouraged her to pursue her passions.
- Since her brothers spent hours every day on the football field, she developed a keen interest in art.
- She was also interested in her Swedish and Kenyan background.
- From a school point of view, Jessica graduated from high school, but there is no information about her higher education on the Internet.
Jessica Olson career
- When Olsson married Nowitzki, she was an associate director at the GossMichael Foundation art gallery in Dallas.
- It is unknown if she is still associated with the organization.
- She regularly participates in various charitable and charity events.
Net Worth of Jessica Olsson
- As of 2020, Jessica Olsson’s net worth is estimated at around $150 million.
- His main source of income is his internet career.
Facts about Jessica Olsson
- She fits her husband Dirk perfectly, she is the perfect size, but her husband is two meters tall.
- Dirk is considered one of the greatest power forwards of all time.
- He was first selected by the Milwaukee Bucks in the 1998 NBA draft.
- Later, the player was immediately traded to the Mavericks.
- Olsson currently works at the Dallas Art Gallery.
- She is also Associate Director of the GossMichael Foundation.
- He first met Dirk at a Sports for Education and Economic Development (SEED) charity event.
- The couple also held wedding ceremonies in Germany and Kenya.
- Jessica and her husband flew to the Caribbean for their honeymoon.
- In addition, his partner Nowitzki is one of only seven players to have played at least 20 seasons in NBA history.
- She and Dirk founded the Dirk Nowitzki Foundation. It is a non-profit organization dedicated to fighting poverty in Africa.