Beyoncé’s real name is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles Carter. She is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actress. She was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She rose to fame in the late 1990s as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child, one of the best-selling girl groups of all time.
In 2013, he made his film debut playing number one US box office hit Austin Powers in Goldmember. Beyoncé is one of the world’s best-selling musicians with more than 100 million records sold worldwide. She was also included in the Encyclopædia Britannica’s 100 Women of 2019 list for her contributions to the entertainment industry. In fact, she became the highest-paid black musician in history and was named by Time as one of the 100 most influential people in the world for the second year in a row in 2014.
|Real Name||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 5 in in)|
|Weight||121 lb (55 Kg)|
|Figure Stats||36-26-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 DD|
|Net Worth||Approx $250 m|
|Birth Place||Houston, TX|
How old is Beyonce? She is 38 years old. Her birthday falls on September 4, 1981. Her birth sign is Virgo. She was born in Houston, Texas.
Beyonce height and weight
How tall is Beyonce? She stands at a height of 1.69 m or 5 feet 5 inches tall. She weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 pounds. The dimensions of it are 362640 inches. Wear a size 34 DD bra. She also has light brown eyes and brown hair.
In addition to husband and children.
Beyoncé is married to rapper JayZ. They were married on April 4, 2008. The couple was also blessed with children. They had a daughter named Blue Ivy in 2012 and twin boys named Rumi and Sir in June 2017.
Beyonce with her husband JayZ
Biography and family of Beyoncé
She was born in Houston, Texas, the daughter of Tina Knowles, a hairdresser and salon owner, and Matthew Knowles, a Xerox sales manager. She also has siblings. She has a sister named Solange and a half brother named Nixon. As for education, she attended St. Mary’s Montessori School in Houston. During her school years, she enrolled in dance classes. When Beyoncé was eight years old, she and her childhood friend Kelly Rowland met Latavia Roberson during an audition for an all-girl entertainment group.
Beyoncé’s net worth and career
What is Beyoncé’s net worth? Its cost is estimated at approximately $250 million. Games, singing and support are the main sources of income for her. Talking about her career, she is a former member of R&B girl group Destiny’s Child. She has won a total of 24 Grammy Awards. Some of her famous songs are “Crazy in Love”, “Baby Boy”, “Drunk in Love”, “Crazy in Love” and many more. Besides being a singer, she is a popular actress and has appeared in movies like Dreamgirls and she voiced Nala in The Lion King.
Facts about Beyonce
- She began dating JayZ after working together on the 2003 film Bonnie and Clyde.
- In The Blueprint 2: The Gift & The Curse, Beyoncé appeared as JayZ’s girlfriend in the song’s music video, sparking dating rumors.
- In 2014, the couple sold 300 million records together.
- Forbes magazine began reporting Beyoncé’s earnings in 2008 and estimated that the $80 million she earned between June 2007 and June 2008 from her music, tour, film, and clothing line made her the highest-paid music personality. of the world at that time. even before Madonna and Celine Dion.
- In 2015, she co-owned the music streaming service Tidal along with other artists.
- He approved of Beto O’Rourke in the 2018 United States Senate election in Texas.
- She has a bold and elegant personality.
- She is very attached to her family.
- It has a huge number of fans among its social networks.
- He is also the most titled and nominated artist in BET Awards history with 29 awards out of 60 nominations and the person with the most titles at the Soul Train Music Awards with more than fifteen awards as a solo artist.