Step 1: Open your iMessages and tap on the received audio message. Step 2: There are Copy, Save and More… options, select and tap Save. Step 3: The audio message will be saved as a file in your Memos app voicemail. from where you can share audio/voice files via email.
Where Do Recorded Audio Messages Go on Iphone 2019?
In a message conversation in the Messages app, you need to tap the i above the contact’s name for more information. Then scroll down where it says Attachments and you can find the recorded audio message. Kind regards.
Where are the audio files stored?
Find your audio recordings
- On your Android smartphone or tablet, open the Settings app on your Google device. Manage your Google account.
- At the top, tap Data & Personalization.
- Under Activity controls, tap Web & app activity Manage activity. On this page you can: View a list of your past activities.
Where Are Audio Files Stored on iPhone?
It is stored in the message thread itself.
- Open the message.
- Tap the sender at the top.
- Press information.
- Scroll down.
- Click on the attachment.
- You will see the recorded audio message.
Where are saved Imessage audio files placed?
You can access the information below the message conversation and select the attachments, after which you can browse and share all the audio files one by one. (Email in my case.) Of course you should have disabled the 2 minute audio message timeout in the options.
How do you know if someone saved your audio message?
When the recipient taps “Keep,” the message is saved in their iMessage conversation history and the sender sees a “Saved” notification to let them know that the recipient wants to keep the message.
How do I save an audio file from a text message on my iPhone?
To save an audio message, tap Save below the message. The Messages app deletes audio messages after 2 minutes. To keep your audio messages longer, go to Settings > Messages. Scroll down and under Audio Messages, tap Expire, then select After 2 minutes or Never.
How do I access audio files?
How to find an audio file on the computer
- Open any audio software you may have on your computer. …
- Click the Windows Start button and enter a search term in the search function at the bottom of the menu. …
- Enter a list of audio extensions in the search function, e.g. B. MP3, WAV or any other type of audio file you are looking for. …
- Browse your computer manually.
Where are Windows recordings stored?
To find your game clips and screenshots, select the Start button, then go to Settings > Games > Captures and select Open Folder. To change the location of your game clips, use File Explorer to move the Captures folder anywhere on your PC.