Tiffany Nicole Moss was convicted of Emani’s murder in 2019 and later sentenced to death. The murder attracted the attention of the country and the entire world. Much attention was caused by the seriousness of the crime. Moss physically abused Emani years before her death. In 2013, Moss began starving Emani. Emani’s father, Eman, who was rarely home, was unable to stop the abuse. Emani finally starved to death on October 28, 2013. At the time of her death, she weighed thirty-two pounds, the weight of an average child. The murder led to several systemic changes in the Georgia Division of Children and Family Affairs. Eman pleaded guilty to her role in the crime in 2015. The case against Moss went to trial and in April 2019 she was found guilty on all counts. Moss, who represented herself, was sentenced to death on May 1, 2019. She is currently in Arrendale State Penitentiary and is the only female kamikaze in Georgia. Sign up in bio.
|Real Name||Tiffany Moss|
|Age||40 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Sentenced to death for burning
and killing her step-daughter “Emani Moss“
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’5″|
|Bra Cup Size||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Children||Son (8) and Daughter (6)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Source of Wealth||Not Known|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
husband tiffany moss
Who is the husband Tiffany Moss? Tiffany got married in 2010. Tiffany Moss married her husband Eman Moss. She had two children, a boy (8 years old) and a girl (6 years old).
Tiffany Moss height and weight
How tall is Tiffany Moss? The height of her is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 cm or 165 m. She weighs about 59 kg or 129 pounds. She has black hair and eyes. The dimensions of it are approximately 383038 inches.
Tiffany Moss Biography, Age and Family.
- Stepmother Emani Mos was born in 1981 in Georgia, United States of America.
- His age is 36.
- Information about his family is unknown.
- He has American citizenship.
- Moss will be the third Georgian sentenced to death.
Tiffany Moss on IMDb
- Moss’s two children were also present when their parents dumped Emani’s body in the trash.
- In 2013, Tiffany began starving her stepdaughter for her bad intentions.
- During the litigation, it was discovered that he was keeping Emani locked in the bedroom of his Lawrenceville-area apartment.
- The medical examiner also said that he lived in his own bed in a dumpster because he was so prone to moving around.
- Moss’s mother-in-law also wrote to his wife several times about his misdeeds.
- Moss also sent Eman photos of the meals she cooked for him and his two children.
- Emani has been starving for several weeks.
- After her death, Moss and her husband Eman put her thin body in a trash can and set it on fire.
- On April 30, 2019, Tiffany was sentenced to death by lethal injection.
- Additionally, Eman Moss was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for his role in the crime.
- In 2015 he was also convicted of murder in exchange for his wife’s testimony.