TEKASHI69 or 6IX9INE or Daniel Hernandez is a famous American rapper from Brooklyn. He rose to fame with Nicki Minaz and Murda Beetz for his songs Gummo, Baby, Tatti, “Go Crazy” and “FEFE”. He is very famous for his iridescent appearance, tattoos, aggressive rap style, public disputes with other celebrities, legal problems, and controversial public personality. He enters the Biography section and knows more on Wikipedia about TEKASHI69, biography, age, height, weight, girlfriend, measurements, net worth, family, career and many other facts related to the topic of him.
|Real Name||Daniel Hernandez|
|Nick Name||6ix9ine, Tekashi 69, Wallah Dan|
|Birth Date||May 8, 1996|
|Age||25 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Several tattoos of 69 on his body|
|Genre||Hip hop, hardcore hip hop, punk rap,
scream rap, Soundcloud, rap
|Birthplace/ Hometown||New York City, New
York, United States
|Current Residence||New York City, New
York, United States
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 167 cm
In meters- 1.67 m
In feet inches- 5’6″
|Weight||In kilograms- 64 kg
In pounds- 141 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown ( Dyes His
Hair in Rainbow Color)
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Net Worth||$4 million (estimated)|
|Social Media Links|
|Instagram User Name||#tekashi69|
|Labels||Tr3yway, FCK THEM|
|Famous Associated Acts||A Boogie wit da Hoodie, Anuel AA,
Murda Beatz, Shotti,
Tory Lanez, Trippie
TEKASHI69 (6IX9INE) Wikipedia
Who is the TEKASHI69 girl? He has never been married, but has a daughter named Lisa with his girlfriend. He never shares details about his girlfriend.
TEKASHI69 age, height and weight
- TEKASHI69 is 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- TEKASHI69 weighs about 64 kg.
- He has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
- She often dyes her hair in the colors of the rainbow.
- Controversial behavior and various accusations.
- There are 69 tattoos on his body.
- Apply a unique and aggressive rap style.
TEKASHI69 Bio, family and youth
- TEKASHI69, aka Daniel Hernandez, was born on May 8, 1996 in New York, New York, United States.
- He’s 25 years old.
- As a teenager, he lost his father.
- She is of Puerto Rican descent through her father.
- His mother is of Mexican descent.
- He was raised by his mother along with his older brother.
- His father was shot while crossing the street. 6ix9ine was only 13 years old at the time.
- Hernandez began acting and was expelled from school in the eighth grade for misconduct.
- Coming from a lower middle class family, she continues her education. He began doing various odd jobs, such as serving as a servant, to help his mother financially.
- Hernandez also sold drugs to supplement his income, including selling marijuana and heroin on the streets while working in a local Brooklyn basement.
- In 2014, Hernández began releasing rap songs.
- Over the next three years, he released several songs and videos titled “Scumlife”, “Yokai”, and “Hellsing Station”, which drew attention to his aggressive rap style and use of anime as visuals for music videos. Year.
- Many of their early songs were released by FCK THEM, a Slovak music label.
- On November 10, 2017, Hernandez’s first commercial single “Gummo” was released.
- On December 23, 2017, her next single “Kooda” debuted at number 61 on the weekly Hot 100.
- On February 23, 2018, it debuted at number 4 on the Billboard 200 album chart with 55,000 equivalent albums, of which 20,000 were net sales.
- It debuted at number 4 on the Billboard 200 album chart with 55,000 equivalent albums, of which 20,000 were net sales as of February 23, 2018.
- In July 2018, Hernandez released her eighth single “Fefe” featuring Nicki Minaj and Murda Beetz.
- In early October 2018, Hernandez was featured on the song “Aulos Reloaded” with French DJ Vladimir Koshemar and “Kick” with Danish singer Jimilian.
- On November 7, 2018, it was announced that his debut studio album Dummy Boy would be released on November 23, but on November 21 it was announced that the album would be shelved.
- The album was released on all streaming services unannounced on November 27.
- The album became his highest-rated debut after debuting at number two on the Billboard 200 behind Travis Scott’s Astroworld.
TEKASHI69 net worth
- The net worth of TEKASHI69 or Daniel Hernandez is estimated to be around $4 million.
- His main source of income is his rap career.
TEKASHI69 Legal Matters
- Hernandez faces federal RICO and firearms charges, including conspiracy to commit murder and armed robbery, and faces life in prison.
- He is said to be part of a “violent blood cult” known as Trey’s Nine Gangsters.
- Lance’s attorney, Lazzaro Hernandez, requested bail for his client Hernandez, but the judge refused to post bail, leaving Hernandez in custody.
- Hernandez had several fights with other inmates, including those who belonged to the Crips Street gang.
- On February 1, 2019, Hernandez pleaded guilty to nine counts.
- On January 24, 2020, he will be sentenced to 47 years in prison.
- On February 16, a plea agreement revealed that the rapper could have avoided jail if he had agreed to testify against other gang members in simultaneous investigations.
- Tekashi69’s friend who arranged the 2018 shooting of rival rapper Chief Keef in Times Square was sentenced to 4.5 years in prison on Tuesday, December 1, 2020.
- Hernandez began his career as a rapper in 2014, releasing songs like “Scumlife” and “Scumlife.”
- In 2018, Tekashi furthered his fame by hosting group jams with rivals, including the Chicago rapper.
- In 2017 he debuted with the single GUMMO.
- Hernández began his musical journey through SoundCloud.
- Gaining popularity with his flamboyant looks and aggressive rapping style, he has more than 15 million followers on his Instagram account.
- He was featured on the Trippie Redd song “POLES1469.”
- He has never been married, but has a daughter with his girlfriend.
- He never shares details about his girlfriend.
- He has different colored teeth.
- He is a heavy smoker.
- Before his music career, he worked as a grocery store clerk.
- Her single “Fefe” featuring Nicki Minaj and Murda Beetz reached No. 3 on Billboard and was viewed more than 450 million times on YouTube in 2018.
- Hernandez teamed up with Trippie Redd, Famous Dex, and Swizz Beatz.
- He has also signed to ScumGang, Tr3yway, and TenThousand Projects record labels.
- He is best known for his trademark face tattoo, his unique rainbow hairstyle, and his teeth.
- At a young age, 6ix9ine decided to drop out of school and help his mother financially.
- In eighth grade, he was expelled for minor offenses.
- Tekashi pleaded guilty to three counts of videotaping sex with minors in 2015 when he was 17 years old.
- Day69 peaked at number 4 on the Billboard 200 album chart, their debut mixtape.
- 6ix9ine was reportedly kidnapped and robbed at gunpoint in July 2018.
- On November 27, 2018, Dummy Boy released his debut studio album.
- He later reached the top five of the Billboard Hot 100 for the first time with “Fefe” featuring Nicki Minaj and Murda Beetz.
- In 2015, Hernandez pleaded guilty to using a 13-year-old boy for sexual purposes.
- In November 2018, he was arrested on charges of racketeering and possession of a firearm, for which he faces life in federal prison.
- Hernandez’s early songs were removed from YouTube.
- He is a dog lover.