Seo Kang Joon is a popular South Korean actor and singer, member of the group 5urprise. He is best known for his role in the television series Cheese in the Trap (2016) and has since starred in Pretty Man (2016), Are You Human Too? (2018), The Third Enchantment (2018), The Observer (2019) and When the Weather Is Good (2020).
|Real Name||Seo Kang Joon|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Birthday||October 12, 1993|
|Birthplace||Gunpo, South Korea|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′8″In Meters: 1.78 mIn Centimetres: 178 cm|
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 63 kgIn Pounds- 132 lbs|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||24 inches|
|Shoe Size||14.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Social Media Profiles||Active|
Seo Kang Joon’s height and weight
How tall is Seo Kang Joon? She is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs about 63 pounds. He is also a fitness fanatic. He has blonde hair and light brown eyes.
Seo Kang Joon net worth
Seo Kang Joon is arguably one of the most popular drama stars today. The 27-year-old South Korean actor has become a household name following his performances on numerous television shows. Since then, he has been very popular to this day.
So how rich is Seo Kang Joon? What is Seo Kang Joon’s net worth? Read on for more information.
Since his 2001 debut in the KBS2 drama School 4, the 41-year-old actor has made several notable appearances, including his breakout role in 2007’s Coffee Prince with Yoon Eun-hye, as well as the popular fantasy drama “Goblin,” in which starred he played the role of the powerful Kim Shin, who was once a general in the Goryeo army.
In addition to his famous dramas, Gong Yoo, whose real name is Gong Ji Chul, also starred alongside Song Kang Ho in the critically acclaimed post-apocalyptic films Train to Busan and Age of Shadows.
Now, nothing is stopping the Silent Sea actor from filming several memorable projects as he sets out to create the highly anticipated sci-fi thriller Sobok with award-winning actor Park Bo. guide the rubber band.
Exactly 20 years in the industry, Alistair has solidified his name in show business, becoming the 9th highest-paid actor in South Korea.
He sits next to singer and actor Lee Seung Gi, whose net worth is $8 million, while his bandmate Sobok’s net worth has dropped to $6 million.
In 2018, Channel Korea reported that the Coffee Prince star earns around $65,000 per episode. Of course, now that the actor has an Achievement Award and worldwide recognition, the numbers will be much higher.
With his millions at his disposal, fans are wondering where the actor spends his money. As of 2021, the net worth of him is estimated to be $7 million.
SEO Kang Jun Wiki
Facts about Seo Kang Joon
- Lee Seung Hwan was born in Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
- In her second year of high school, Seo went to Malaysia for one year and seven months to study and returned to Korea in her first year of high school. After her debut, she entered the performing arts department at Dong Seoul College.
- Before her debut, Seo worked as a model. After auditioning for the League of Actors, a new casting show hosted by Fantagio, Seo trains before debuting with the group 5urprise.
- In 2014, he starred in an SBS variety show called Roommate.
- He joined 5urprise in 2013 shortly after signing with the Fantagio talent agency.
- Earlier in his career, he appeared on KBS2’s The Good Doctor.