Samantha Hegseth is an American television personality who currently co-hosts Fox & Friends and works for FOX News. She is also believed to be the second wife of Pete Hegseth, a former reserve officer whom she divorced in 2017.
|Birth Name||Samantha Hegseth|
|Age||40 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Pete Hegseth’s second wife|
|Height||In feet – 5’6″|
|Body Measurements||34-28-35 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Husband/Spouse||Pete Hegseth (Div. 2017)|
|Children||Gunner Hegseth, Boone Hegseth and Rex Hegseth|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Reading Books|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Samantha Hegset Age, height, weight and parameters.
- Samantha Hegseth turns 40 in 2020.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 pounds.
- Its dimensions are 342835 inches.
- Wear a size 32B bra.
- She has dark brown eyes and blonde hair.
- She is also a fitness fanatic.
- She is interested in yoga, walking and cardiovascular exercises.
- He wears a UK size 6.
Samantha Hegseth Wiki/Biography
Samantha Hegseth with her ex-husband Samantha Hegseth
husband of Samantha Hegseth
- Samantha Hegseth is single in 2020 and living life to the fullest.
- Hegset was a married woman.
- She had previously been engaged to Pete Hegseth.
- Samantha and Pete met through a friend. When they met, they fell in love.
- Samantha met Pete with his first girlfriend, Meredith Schwartz, after Pete’s divorce. Pete got engaged to Meredith in 2004.
- They lived together for five years and divorced in 2009.
- While dating, their first child, Gunner Hegset, was born in 2010. So the couple decided to get married.
- Therefore, the couple got married in June 2010.
- Their wedding took place in Richmond, Virginia, USA, at St. John’s Episcopal Church.
- They lived together for seven years after their engagement.
- However, the relationship ended in divorce and in 2017 the divorce was finalized.
- Pete was accused of cheating on his girlfriend.
- Then, in September 2017, Samantha filed for divorce from Pete.
- Pete was then in a relationship with Fox executive Jennifer Cunningham Ratchet and she also has a son from their relationship.
Children of Samantha Hegseth
- Samantha has three children with Pete during their marriage.
- Their first child is Gunner Hegseth, who was born in 2010 before their marriage.
- They also have two other sons, Boon Hegseth and Rex Hegseth.
- Boone was born in August 2012 and Rex was born in 2016.
- In keeping with their education, they attend Liberty Classical Academy in Maplewood, Minnesota. In 2012
Samantha Hegset’s love story with her husband
- Samantha’s husband is later accused of extramarital affairs in 2016.
- Among these allegations, Samantha filed for divorce in Minnesota in September 2017.
- Turns out he was having an affair with Fox executive producer Jennifer Cunningham Roche.
- Samantha and Pete later divorced. Just a month after their divorce, Pete and Jennifer had a daughter, Gwen Hegseth.
- Since her divorce, Samantha has lived a single life and is very private about her life.
- Until now, her ex-husband maintains an open relationship with Jennifer and married in August 2019.
- The TV host was having an affair and married Jennifer, as mentioned above. He lives with Jennifer and her three children from a previous marriage. Along with three children, he is also raising the son he had with Jennifer.
- He lives with his family in Forrest Lake, Minnesota. While the children attend Liberty Classical Academy, a private Christian school in White Bear Lake, Minnesota. The school is only 20 minutes from her house in Forrest Lake.
Samantha Hegseth Birth, Nationality and Education
- Samantha Hegseth was born on the first day of 1980 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- It belongs to the astrological sign Capricorn.
- She is American and white. She is Canadian.
- Therefore, Samantha has no information about her parents, siblings, friends, education, etc. She because she keeps her life a secret.
Samantha Hegseth career
- Hegseth worked with Pete at Freedom Vets, an organization dedicated to increasing recruitment in Iraq.
- From 2007 to 2012, Pete was CEO.
- The press secretary for the same party was Samantha Hegseth, then her name was Samantha Sukkop, and that was in 2008.
- His fate is unclear. Pete is currently a correspondent for FOX News.
- There, Pete analyzes and comments on FNC shows during the day and in the evening.
Samantha Hegseth net worth
- As of 2020, Samantha Hegseth’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
- She derived her net worth from ex-husband Pete Hegseth’s home and divorce, which was worth $3 million.
- She is a well-known host for the FOX News channel, where she earns more than $50,000 a year.
- Pete currently hosts FOX and Friends on FOX News with Steve Doucey, Ainslie Earhardt, Brian Kilmead and Gillian Mehle.
- It is estimated that he earns more than $250,000 from his work.
Facts about Samantha Hegseth
- Pete had an affair with Jennifer after the divorce while Samantha lived the same life and took care of their children.
- The family welcomed three children together. Together. Gunner Hegset, her first child, was born in June 2010 before they married.
- They had a daughter, Boone Hegseth, who was born in August 2012 after two years of marriage.
- And in 2016, just before the first month of their divorce, their third son, Rex Hegseth, was born.
- Samantha did not provide her exact location. We will update this information as soon as we have the location and photos of her house.
- He currently works as a correspondent for the Fox News Channel.
- He is not active on any social networks like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Pete was a strong believer in traditional family values and was a religious man. Despite these values, the couple divorced in 2017.