Roni Abovitz is an American businessman. He founded MAKO Surgical Corp. Also, Abovitz is the founder of the mixed reality company Magic Leap and has been its CEO since its inception in 2010. Value, family, career and other facts about him!
|Real Name||Rony Abovitz|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 7 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||approx. 65 Kg (139 lbs)|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $4.5 billion|
Roni Abovitz Height and Weight
How tall is Roni Abovitz? He is 1.67 m or 167 cm. He weighs approximately 65 kg or 139 pounds. She has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He is also a fitness fanatic. He wears US size 7.
Roni Abovitz Bio, age and family
How old are you? Rony Abovitz was born in 1971. He is currently 49 years old. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He was born in the United States. He has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed. He belongs to an Orthodox Jewish family. He also has brothers. His parents immigrated to Cleveland, Ohio from Israel in 1962. Abovitz’s father worked in the real estate business and his mother was an artist. Judging by his upbringing, he has good manners. He studied at the University of Miami.
Rony Abovitz net worth
What is Roni Abovitz’s net worth? His company MAKO was acquired by Stryker Corporation in 2013 for $1.65 billion. His fortune is estimated at more than 4,500 million dollars.
Roni Abovitz’s wife
Who is the wife of Roni Abovitz? He is married, but the general public does not know the name of his wife. Furthermore, his previous dating history is also unknown.
Facts about Roni Abovitz
- In 2011, Abovitz founded a virtual reality company in Florida called Magic Leap.
- Additionally, Abovitz spoke at the annual Black Tech Week in 2017, where he shared some of his goals for Magic Leap.
- Then, in February 2018, he spoke at the Recode Code Media conference about the augmented reality technology his company was developing.
- He is very close to his family.
- He is not active on social media.