Who is Rachel Ames? She is an American film and television actress. She is best known for her role as Audrey Hardy in General Hospital for 43 years. Ames’ role is the longest in the show’s history, spanning fifty years and earning him numerous Emmy nominations. She grew up in Portland, Oregon and Los Angeles, California. Get into Biography section and explore Rachel Ames Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Net Worth and many more facts about her!
|Real Name||Rachel Kay Foulger|
|Nick Name||Rachel Ames|
|Birthday||November 2, 1929|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 36-29-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Husband/ Spouse||Barry Cahill (Died)|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 m (USD)|
Rachel Ames Height and Weight
How tall is Rachel Ames? Her height is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m or 165 cm and she weighs about 55 kg or 121 pounds. The dimensions of it are 362938 inches. She wears a size 33 C bra cup. She is also a fitness fanatic. She has beautiful brown eyes and blonde hair.
husband Rachel Ames
Who is the husband of Rachel Ames? Ames married Jack Genung on January 31, 1952, in Los Angeles. She and her second husband, Canadian actor Barry Cahill, had two daughters, Christine and Susan, and two grandchildren, Jocelyn and Mark. Cahill passed away in April 2012 after 42 years of marriage.
Facts about Rachel Ames
- Ames was born Rachel Kay Fulger on November 2, 1929, in Portland, Oregon.
- She is the eldest daughter of actress Dorothy Adams and actor Byron Fulger.
- He also has brothers.
- His sister Mary Amanda Fulger was born on May 16, 1942.
- He is of English descent, the fourth generation of English immigrants from Norfolk who settled in the Salt Lake City area.
- According to his certificates, he graduated from high school.
- He later enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Ames played her signature role of Audrey Hardy.
- He is not active on social media.
- She also played Audrey Hardy in the spin-off series Port Charles General Hospital in the late 1990s.