Omarion (born November 12, 1984) is a famous American singer, songwriter, actor, and dancer. He became famous as the lead singer of the American R&B boy band B2K. The group achieved success in the early 2000s with singles such as “Bump, Bump, Bump”, “Uh Huh”, and “Girlfriend”, all charting on the Billboard Hot 100. His second solo album, Ice Box, has reached the maximum number. 12 a spot on the Billboard Hot 100. In addition to music, he is also an actor, having appeared in such films as You Got Served, Fat Albert, Somebody Help Me, and The Proud Family Movie. . . He also has millions of followers on social media.
|Real Name||Omari Ishmael Grandberry|
|Born||November 12, 1984|
|Age||35 years old|
Composer, Actor, Dancer
|Famous For||Lead singer of the
American R&B boy band B2K
|Birthplace||Inglewood, California, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5 ft 10 in|
|Weight||Approx 75 Kg|
|Biceps Size||23 Inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Apryl Jones|
|Children||Megan and A’mei Kazuko|
|School||Local High School|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Gyming, Acting|
|Social Account Link|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 Million USD|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Singing Career|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $700.000|
Omarion age, height, weight and size
- Omarion is 35 years old.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall.
- It weighs about 75kg.
- Its dimensions are 443439 inches.
- His bicep measures 23 inches.
- He has a pair of black eyes and black hair.
- Wear US size 10
- He is also a fitness fanatic.
Omarion Girl, Kids and Dating
- After many problems with Omarion, he finally broke up with his girlfriend, April Jones.
- The couple is also blessed with children.
- They were blessed with two little girls named Megan and Amei Kazuko.
- The separation of the couple was confirmed in 2016.
- In fact, both parents successfully raised their beautiful children together after the breakup.
- Amei Kazuko is the second of two children that Omarion shares with his ex-girlfriend, April Jones.
- The couple’s first child is Mega Omari, 6 years old.
- The girl just turned 4 and they celebrated her birthday with a beautiful lipstick party that she will always remember.
- The former couple was part of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood.
- In 2019, three years after their breakup, April Jones and B2K member Lil Fizz, Omarion’s former friend, announced that they were dating as a couple.
- Additionally, Omarion said: “She is still the mother of my children. If something hits him, it affects my children and me. But what she does is, you know, she lives her life! I believe that people should do what makes them happy. I think they should change the story & #8221.
Brief biography of Omarion
Omarion net worth
- Omarion’s fortune is estimated to be around $2 million.
- His main source of income is his singing career.
- In addition, he earns a lot of money from his songs and albums, which is his main source of income.
- He also appeared in commercials for Kellogg’s Corn Pops and McDonald’s.
Omarion’s early childhood and education
- Omarion was born on November 12, 1984 in Inglewood, United States.
- He has American citizenship.
- He is of mestizo nationality.
- His mother’s name is Leslie Burrell and his father’s name is Trent Grandberry.
- He also has brothers.
- He also has a younger brother named O’Ryan.
- She began her dancing career as a backup dancer for a pre-dark R&B girl group and starred in their music videos.
- Judging by his papers, he’s well educated.
- As his career progressed, he started his career in 1999 and joined the group B2K.
- There he takes his stage name Omarion.
- The group was called B2K, an acronym for Boys of the New Millennium.
- It is thanks to the B2K group that Omarian has achieved great success.
- After great success, the band disbanded in early 2004.
- Later in 2004, Marion starred in several movies, including You Got Served, in which she starred alongside Marquez Houston and her former B2K bandmates.
- In fact, that same year, he played the role of the school bully “Reggie” in the comedy Fat Albert.
- In 2005, Omarion released his first solo album “8216O”.
- The single peaked at number 27 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- The second single “Touch” peaked at number 94 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Later, he showed his acting skills.
- He showcased his acting chops in the 2007 thriller Somebody Help Me.
- Omarion and Bow Wow also recorded an album together called Face Off in the same year.
- He was affiliated with Young Money Entertainment in 2009.
- In 2010, he became a judge on the fifth season of America’s Best Dance Crew.
- In 2011, Omarion was seen on the set with Japanese star Koda Kumi.
- Also, he was selected to participate in Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood with his mother and girlfriend April Jones expecting their first child in 2014.
- He also released his fourth studio album Sex Playlist in late 2014.
- Omarion recently released the single “Can You Hear Me?” in 2020.
- He has millions of followers on his social networks.
- He constantly posts many photos to share the happy moments he shares with his ex-wife and children.
- He began his dance career as a backup dancer for the R&B girl group Before Dark and appeared in their music videos.
- He has a large number of followers on his social networks.
- He also has millions of followers on his Instagram account.
- He has several tattoos on his body.