Who is Noah Centineo? He is an American actor and model. He bragged about playing Dallas on Disney’s Austin & Ally and then Jesus Foster on ABC’s The Fosters. He also played Jaden Stark in the 2014 Disney television movie How to Make a Better Boy. Login Biography!
|Real Name||Noah Gregory Centineo|
|Nick Name||Noah Centineo|
|Famous As||Actor, Model|
|Birthday||May 9, 1996|
|Height||approx 6 ft (1.85 m)|
|Weight||approx 68 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||17.5 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
|Girlfriend||Alexis Ren, Angeline Appel and Lauren Kolodin|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 m (USD)|
Noah Centineo height and weight
How tall is Noah Centineo? He stands at a height of 6 feet or 1.85 m or 185 cm and weighs approximately 68 kg or 149 pounds. He is also a fitness fanatic. He has light brown eyes and black hair.
Ethnicity of Noe Centineo
What is the nationality of Noah Centineo? He is of mestizo nationality. He also said that he was half Italian, half Dutch, “a little bit Native American” and “there are Puerto Ricans out there.” He has American citizenship.
Facts about Noah Centineo
- His parents are Kelly Janelle and Gregory Vincent Centineo.
- He also has brothers. He has a sister named Taylor.
- Girlfriend & Dating: Dating for about a year before splitting in early 2020. He also dated Angelina Appel and Lauren Kolodin.
- After graduating, he attended BAK Arts High School and then Boca Raton Community High School in the ninth and tenth grades, where he played soccer.
- In 2012 he moved to Los Angeles and enrolled at Agoura High School.
- He also starred in the television series Marvin Marvin and Shake It Up.
- He made his acting debut in 2009 at the age of 13 in the movie The Gold Retriever.
- In 2013, he co-starred with Bella Thorne in the Disney series Shake It Up.
- As of 2020, his net worth is estimated to be approximately $2 million United States Dollars (USD).
- He is active on social media and has a large following on his Instagram account.