Marlene Knaus is a famous American former model, best known as the ex-wife of Niki Lauda, a former Formula 1 driver who has won three championships in her life. On May 20, 2019, she passed away in her bed due to a serious health problem. At the time, she was considered a well-known fashion icon. Her association with a well-known athlete furthered her cause and, at the time, she was nearly bullied for her efforts. She became famous after marrying world champion Niki Lauda. The former Formula 1 driver from Austria won the Formula 1 World Drivers’ Championship three times in 1975, 1977 and 1984.
|Real Name||Marlene Knaus|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Marlene|
|Age||63 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Ex-wife of Niki Lauda who was a
Former Formula F1 driver
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 170 cm
In meters- 1.70 m
In feet – 5’7″
|Weight||In kilograms- 63 kg
In pounds- 138 lbs
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|Hip Size||Not Known|
|Bra Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||7 (UK)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Niki Lauda|
|Husband/Spouse||Niki Lauda (Div) (Austrian former Formula One driver)|
|Children||Lukas Lauda, Mathias Lauda|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Denzel Washington|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $45 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Parameters of age, height, weight and figure of Marlene Knaus.
- In 2020, Marlene Knaus is 62 years old.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 63 kg or 138 lbs.
- Its dimensions are unknown.
- She has beautiful dark brown eyes and brown hair.
- Wear US size 7
Marlene Knaus Wiki/Biography
Niki Lauda and Marlene Knaus
Husband/wife Marlene Knau
- In 1979, Niki Lauda and Marlene Knaus married in a private ceremony.
- Marlene was a former model and the first wife of Niki Lauda.
- Later they were also blessed with two children together and Marlene was a model, met a race car driver and fell in love with him.
- He was previously in a relationship with an unknown woman and they also have a son together named Matthias Lauda, he is a beloved son of his parents.
- Nicky then defined a relationship with an unknown woman who might have married Marlene Knaus.
- Marlene Knaus and Niki welcomed their first son named Lukas Lauda, who served as the club’s football coach in 1979.
- Later, in 1981, they had a second son named Matthias Lauda, also an Austrian pilot.
- However, Marlene and Niki weren’t together for long, and according to the source, he was dating another woman.
- In 1991 they finally divorced and since 2008 Niki has been married to Birgit Wetzinger.
- Birgit worked for Lauda Airlines.
- He has a degree in hospitality and management and is of Austrian descent. She also has twins named Mia Lauda and Max Lauda.
- In 2005 he suffered from kidney disease and Lauda’s brother transplanted his kidney and the operation was unsuccessful and his wife, Birgit Wetzinger, donated her kidney to her husband, who is 30 years his junior.
- Also, she shares a strong bond with her husband and they have only been in a relationship for 8 months.
Marlene Knaus Birth, family and education
- Marlene Knaus was born in Australia in 1956 and is an Australian citizen.
- Details of his family have not been released.
- As for his upbringing, there is no information about his upbringing.
Career Marlene Knau
- He began his career in the 1960s as a model for various brands.
- She later became a designer and a member of high society.
- Marlene is the ex-wife of former Austrian Formula 1 driver Niki Lauda.
- Marlene was a famous model before she married Niki Lauda.
- She was an aspiring model at the time, but gained instant fame after her marriage and subsequent divorce from her husband. She was known as a haute couture (model) in “It Girl”.
- At the time, she was considered a well-known fashion icon.
- Her association with a well-known athlete furthered the cause, and at the time, she was almost harassed for her efforts.
- She became famous after marrying world champion Niki Lauda.
- The former Formula 1 driver from Austria won the Formula 1 World Drivers’ Championship three times in 1975, 1977 and 1984.
- He is also the only driver to win both the Ferrari and McLaren championships.
- Furthermore, Niki is also an aeronautical entrepreneur who has founded two airlines: Lauda Air and Niki.
- Later in 2013 Rush was released showing the 1976 F1 fight between Niki Lauda and James Hunt.
Marlene Knaus net worth
- As of 2020, Marlene Knaus’s net worth is estimated to be around $45 million.
- She received a good amount of alimony and money from her ex-husband, whose net worth was around $100 million.
- Her source of income is modeling and now her business investments.
Facts about Marlene Knaus
- Marlene Knaus is not active on social media at all.
- At the moment, he does not have any of these social accounts like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Knaus led a rather mysterious life.
- Marlene Knaus has a well-groomed figure and she still looks as beautiful and sexy as before.
- Without a doubt, he will continue to be the center of attention, continuing with the ex-wife of the legendary driver.