Marcella Zamora is an American personality better known as the Mother of Fire. She was an American singer-songwriter who was murdered and testified that the bullet entered Selena’s upper right back near the shoulder blade, passed through the chest cavity, severed the right subclavian artery and exited the upper right chest. On April 1, a picket was held at Corpus Christi’s Bayfront Plaza with 3,000 fans in attendance. Sign up in bio.
|Mother of Selena Quintanilla-Pérez
|July 17, 1944
|approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
|approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)
|approx. 34-26-38 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|$2 million – $5 million
Age of Marcella Zamora
How old is Marcela Zamora? Her birthday falls on July 17, 1944. She is 76 years old. She has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed. Your birth sign is Cancer. She was born in the United States.
Marcella Zamora height and weight
How tall is Marcela Zamora? Her height is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m or 165 cm and she weighs about 55 kg or 121 pounds. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and blonde hair.
Daughter of Marcella Zamora
Marcella Zamora is best known as the mother of Selena Quintanilla. Her contributions to music and fashion, dubbed the “Queen of Tejano Music,” made her one of the most celebrated Mexican-American artists of the late 20th century. She is also ranked among the most influential Latin American artists of all time and is credited with catapulting the music genre into the mass market.
Marcela Samora Marie
Who is the husband of Marcella Zamora? Married to Abraham Quintanilla. He is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer.
Marcella Zamora net worth
What is the net worth of Marcella Zamora? Trade is her main source of income. In fact, she was portrayed in the 2020 Netflix series Selena: The Sadie Lopez Series. She also had Cherokee origins and Abraham Quintanilla, Jr., a former Mexican-American musician. The net worth of her is estimated to be between $2 million and $5 million.
Facts about Marcelle Zamora
- Marcella Zamora is not active on social media.
- Marcella’s daughter, as her popularity as a singer grew, Selena’s requests for shows and travel programs began to influence her education.
- Her father took her out of school when she was in the eighth grade.
- His daughter Selena Quintanilla Pérez was an American singer, songwriter, public speaker, businesswoman, model, actress, and fashion designer.
- Considered the “queen of techno music”, her contribution to music and fashion has made her one of the most celebrated Mexican-American artists of the late 20th century.
- Billboard magazine named her the top Latin artist of all time, and her posthumous collaboration with MAC Cosmetics has become her best-selling celebrity collection.
- She was nicknamed “Madonna Tedshano” by the media for her choice of clothing.
- She is also ranked among the most influential Latin American artists of all time and is credited with catapulting the music genre into the mass market.