Manny Montana (born September 26, 1983) is a famous and talented American actor. He played Johnny Tuturro on the USA Network series Graceland and Rio on the NBC series The Good Girls. He was born on September 12, 1983 in Long Beach, California, United States. He has US citizenship and is Mexican by nationality. Using his natural acting skills, he made the audience laugh and cry. His fans are flattered by his beautiful smile.
|Nick Name/ Stage Name
|September 12, 1983
|36 years old (As of 2020)
|NBC’s series Good Girls
|Long Beach, California, United States
|California, United States
|In centimeters- 185 cm
In meters- 1.85 m
In feet inches- 6’1″
|In kilograms- 77 kg
In pounds- 169 lbs
|Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Adelfa Marr (Wife)
|Jordan High School
|California State University, Long Beach
|Favorite Holiday Destination
|Favorite Video Game
|League of Legends
|Playing Video Games, Traveling, Listening to Music,
|$82 million US dollars (As of 2020)
Manny Montana Age, Height, Weight
- In 2020, Manny Montana is 36 years old.
- He is 6 feet 1 inch tall.
- Weight around 77kg.
- He also has brown eyes and brown hair.
- Wear UK size 10.
Manny Montana Wiki/Biography
Manny Montana with his wife Oleander Marr
wife of manny montana
- Manny Montana is married to Adelfa Marr.
- Adelfa is an author and blogger.
- Together they have a son.
- He loves his wife very much, he says that she is his best friend and in one of the interviews he said that he was trying and that he could spend a lot of time with his wife and raise a baby.
Manny Montana Youth and Education
- He was born on September 12, 1983 in Long Beach, California, USA, and grew up there with his two younger brothers.
- He is currently 35 years old. Manny was raised by his aunts and uncles. In his career he receives a lot of support from his family.
- He is of Mexican-American descent. Manny is a US citizen.
- In keeping with his education, he attended Jordan High School. Upon graduation, he received a football scholarship to California State University, Sacramento.
- However, he had to withdraw for the eighth time with a hand injury and shoulder dislocation.
- He later graduated from the California State University School of Journalism and Broadcasting in Long Beach, California.
- He also worked at a student radio station as a DJ during his college days, which qualified him for an internship at Power 100.3.
Manny Montana career
- After graduating, he began his acting career in student films, which led to guest appearances in episodes of various television series.
- In 2008, he made his debut on the television series ER as a soccer assistant.
- In 2009, he appeared in the television series Raising the Bar, where he played the role of Romeo Vásquez.
- In 2010, he made a cameo appearance as Pico in the film 30 and also starred in the 2011 film The Ghost of Crenshaw as Terence Simmons.
- He later got the opportunity to play the lead role of Johnny Turturro in Graceland, which gave him more exposure in his career.
- In 2015, Manny appeared as a wanted criminal in Blackhat.
- From 2016 to 2017, Manny played the role of Franklin Cruz on the series Conviction.
- He also starred in The Mule as Axl. Since 2018 he has also played the role of Rio in The Good Girls.
manny montana net worth
- As of 2020, Manny Montana’s net worth is estimated to be around $82 million.
- We don’t have enough evidence of Manny Montana’s cars, Manny Montana’s lifestyle.
Manny Montana Facts
- Manny Montana attended Jordan High School, where he received a California State University football scholarship.
- Being very young he suffered an arm injury, followed later by 8 episodes of shoulder dislocation.
- He has always preferred to keep his personal life away from the media.
- He revealed that he is in a relationship with his partner when he expressed his love for his wife and son in a Twitter post.
- After graduating from high school, Jordana Montana received a football scholarship to California State University, Sacramento, but dropped out for the eighth time due to a hand injury and shoulder dislocation.