Cacsmy Brutus, also known as Mama Cax, was a Haitian-American model and activist for the rights of people with disabilities. With her prosthetic right leg, Cax was a proudly unconventional figure in today’s modeling world. She modeled for fashion campaigns, appeared on the cover of Teen Vogue, and walked the runways at the White House and New York Fashion Week. Having survived cancer, she is used to meeting life’s challenges head-on and successfully.
|Real Name||Cacsmy Brutus|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Mama Cax|
|Birth Date||November 20, 1989|
|Age||30 years old (As of 2019)|
|Profession||Model, Social Activist,
|Famous For||She died in the
London hospital on
December 16, 2019
|Death||December 16, 2019|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||New York City, United States|
|Current Residence||London, United Kingdom|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 173 cm
In meters- 1.73 m
In feet inches- 5’8″
|Weight||In kilograms- 59 kg
In pounds- 130 lbs
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (UK)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Body Build||Curvy, Slim & Fit|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor & Master
|College/ University||Private University, New York|
|Favorite Actor||Chris Evans|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Malaysia|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, and Shopping|
|Net Worth||$75 Million US Dollars (As of 2019)|
|Sponsors/ Advertisements||$1.5 Million-$2.5 Million|
|Social Media Links|
Death of Cax’s mother
- In December 2019, Cax was admitted to the Royal London Hospital with severe abdominal pain and blood clots in his lungs.
- On December 16, 2019, he died in a hospital in England.
Mom Kaks age, height, weight and figure parameters.
- At the age of 30, Mama Cax died of blood clots in her lungs.
- He was 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- It measured 332,534 inches.
- He had black eyes and black hair too.
create a wiki
Biography of Mama Cax
- Cacsmy Brutus was born on November 20, 1989 in Brooklyn.
- In keeping with her education, she studied in New York, France, Tunisia, and Rome and earned her master’s degree from her bachelor’s and international studies.
- She was an advocate for disability rights and a rising role model.
Mama CAx model career
- Cax was invited to the White House to attend a screening hosted by Barack and Michelle Obama on September 15, 2016.
- At that time, parallel to his studies, he was working in the office of the mayor of New York.
- Cax appeared in her first commercial and soon signed a contract with New York-based modeling agency JAG Models in 2017.
- She has attended shows for Rihanna’s Chromat and Fenty Beauty brands.
- Subsequently, his commercial work included ad campaigns for Tommy Hilfiger and Sephora.
- In 2018 she walked the runway at New York Fashion Week in a swimsuit designed by Becca McCharen, who is trying to change “beauty norms”.
- She appeared on the cover of Teen Vogue alongside Gillian Mercado and Chelsea Werner.
- In fact, Cax became the face of the Olay brand for its 2019 sunscreen marketing campaign.
- In October 2019, Cax announced that she would run the New York Marathon in a wheelchair.
Facts about Mama Cax
- Cacsmy Brutus learned to play basketball in a wheelchair.
- He joined local teams and also played charity games.
- He invited the White House to the screening in September 2016.
- The show was hosted by Barack and Michelle Obama.
- Cax has expressed his desire to run the New York City Marathon.
- She became the promoter for Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty brand.