Luka Peros is a Croatian actor and social media personality. He is best known for his role as Marcel in The Paper Heist. Enter the Biography section and learn more about Luca Peros Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Dating, Body Size, Net Worth, Family, Career and other facts about him.
He believes: “Nothing great is ever achieved without great people, and people are great only when they are determined to be.”
|Real Name||Luka Peroš|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Birthday||26 October 1976|
|Birthplace||Zagreb, SR Croatia, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||In Feet Inches-6’3”In centimeters- 183 cmIn meters- 1.83 m|
|Weight||In Kilograms- 113 kgIn Pounds- 249 lbs|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||23 inches|
|Shoe Size||18.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Wife Name||Paula Feferbaum|
Age of Luke Peros
How old is Luke Peros? Born October 26, 1976 in Zagreb, SR Croatia, SFR Yugoslavia. In 2021, he is 44 years old. He is a Spanish citizen of mixed ancestry.
Height and weight of Luka Perosh
How tall is Lucas Peros? He is 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 113 kg. However, other sizes of Cushing’s body are not yet available. In addition, Luka has blond hair and dark brown eyes.
Luke Peros’ wife
Who is the wife of Luca Peros? He is a married man. He married his wife Paula Feferbaum. She is an entrepreneur and creative director in fashion, events, retail, digital branded content for talent and brands.
Lukas Peros Wiki
Luca Perot’s fortune
What is Luca Peros Net Worth? Comedy is his main source of income. His net worth is estimated at $2 million as of 2021.
Facts about Luke Peros
- Luka Peros is best known for his appearance in the TV series Paper Heist.
- Paper House season 5 review, part 1: The villains can hold their ground better, they are neater and leaner.
- This season also features brilliant stories that we didn’t even know existed.
- The long-awaited crime thriller Money Heist, also known as La Casa De Papel, returns with its fifth season.
- The creators of the show will premiere the greatest heist in history in two parts on the streaming platform Netflix.