Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor is the second daughter of Prince Harry and… She is the sister of the couple’s first child, Archie, and the eleventh great-grandson of Queen Elizabeth. The name Lilibet Diana pays homage to the childhood nickname of the late mother of the Queen and Prince Harry, Princess Diana. Enter Biography section and find out more about Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Relationships, Dating, Boyfriend, Body Parameters, Net worth, Family, Career and many more facts about Lilibet Diana.
|Second Child of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
|1-month old (As of June 2021)
|04 June, 2021
|Santa Barbara, California
Lilibet Diana Biography
Lilibet Diana is the second daughter of Markle and… Her real full name is Lilibet Diana Mountbatten Windsor. She also has siblings. She has a brother named Archie who is 02 years old.
Lilibet Diane’s age
How old is Lilibet Diana? She was born on June 4, 2021. While her first child, 2-year-old Archie, was born in London, her younger brother came to Santa Barbara, California. In addition, the couple’s niece may have dual citizenship. Additionally, the couple did not say whether Meghan’s bid to become a British citizen would continue when the family moved to California in the summer of 2020.
Lilibet Diana Wiki
Facts about Lilibet Diana
- Much has changed between the two births, including Meghan and Prince Harry, who have both resigned from their high royal positions and moved to California.
- The couple welcomed daughter Lilibeth “Lily” Diana on June 4, the second child and younger sister of son Archie Harrison, who turned two last month.
- With both bloodlines, Meghan and Prince Harry were able to maintain some privacy. Only two days later they announced Lily’s arrival.
- The couple shared the announcement that Meghan was in labor, and soon after, their now-defunct Instagram page broke the news that they had a baby.
- However, the paparazzi did not take photos of the parents leaving the hospital.
- Plans for Baby Lily’s first photo have yet to be announced in June 2021.