Lele Pons (born June 25, 1996) is an American Internet celebrity, YouTuber, actress, singer, dancer, model, and former host of La Voz… México. She was born in Caracas, Venezuela. Shortly after her birth, her family moved to the countryside to take over the family farm machinery business. She became famous on Vine until the platform closed in 2016. She has since created comedy sketches for YouTube, where she now has more than 16 million followers and 40.6 million followers on Instagram. She has appeared in movies, television, and music videos, released her own music, and co-wrote a novel in 2016.
|Real Name||Eleonora Pons Maronese|
|Nick Name||Lele Pons|
|Born||June 25, 1996|
|Age||23 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||YouTuber, Actress, Singer, Dancer, Model|
|Famous For||Vine Star, Youtube Channel|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’6″|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg|
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Luis Pons
Mother: Anna Marnose
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Juanpa Zurita|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Twan Kuyper|
|Education||Miami Country Day|
|School||Local High School|
|Social Account Link||, , ,|
|Net Worth||Approx $8 – $10 million (As of 2020)|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Youtube Channel|
|Endorsements||Approx $70K – $80K|
Age, height, weight and parameters of Lele Pon
- Lele Pons turns 23 in 2020.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 pounds.
- Its dimensions are 342634 inches.
- Wear a 32 D cup bra.
- Wear US size 6
- She has dark brown eyes and natural blonde hair.
- But she likes to dye her hair in different colors.
- It has a sinuous, seductive and warm figure.
- She is also a fitness fanatic.
- She has glowing and luminous skin.
Engaged and dating Lele Pon
- As of 2020, Lele Pons is dating another YouTuber named Twan Kuyper.
- Other than that though, they like to set fires when it comes to rumors about their personal life.
- The duo is currently breaking up.
- Lele and Twan often appear in each other’s videos and even pose as a girl and a boy due to their content.
- After her previous September Q&A relationship with Tinder. “I’ve been through a lot. I live in a soap opera”, admitted the Venezuelan star.
Lele PON Biography/Wiki
Lele Pons Net Worth 2020
- In 2020, Lele Pons net worth is estimated at $8-10 million.
- His main source of income is his YouTube channel.
- You also earn from brand mentions and sponsorships.
- His advertising revenue on YouTube ranges between $2 million and $5 million annually.
- She also has her own merchandising line where she sells her line of cosmetics and products.
- She is also a dance teacher.
Early childhood and education of Lele Pons
- Pons was born on June 25, 1996 in Caracas, Venezuela.
- He later moved to the United States at the age of five and grew up in Miami, Florida.
- Her parents divorced shortly after she moved to Miami.
- He had to work hard to keep up with the class.
- The names of his mother and father are not known to the general public.
- He also has brothers.
- He has American citizenship.
- He is of mixed ethnicity.
- According to her records, she graduated from Miami Day School in 2015 and moved to Los Angeles, California.
- He currently suffers from Tourette’s syndrome and is also battling severe obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- According to his career, Pons began his career on the six-second video platform Vine.
- His followers continued to grow.
- Pons’s work is “universal, physical and with a twisted ending”.
- Pons’s comedic style was also criticized later.
- Former Wiener Cody Ko, for example, critically examined one of his sketches, saying, “It was written by a four-year-old.”
- In 2015 he launched the UNO Magnetic jewelry collection.
- Later, in 2016, he signed with the entertainment company Shots Studios.
- Pons is directed by John Shahidi of Shots Studios.
- Pons used his success in Internet comedy to start several businesses.
- In 2016, Pons co-wrote a novel based on her high school experiences, Surviving High School, with Melissa de la Cruz.
- The same year, she played the role of Callie in the romantic comedy We Love You, which aired on YouTube Red.
- The film was produced by YouTube and AwesomenessTV.
- He also appeared in the first episode of the MTV horror television series Scream.
- Additionally, she has starred in numerous music videos, including Camila Cabello’s “Havana,” Anitta and J. Balvin’s “Downtown,” and many others.
- In May 2018, Pons released her first duet single in Spanish.
- The YouTube music video was viewed 10 million times in just four days.
- He also stood out in his career as a model.
- In February 2017, she became a brand ambassador for CoverGirl.
- In the same month, Pons attended a Dolce & Gabbana fashion show in Milan.
- In August of the same year, Pons released his first single and music video for the song “Celoso”.
- The song was certified 3x platinum and received a Lo Nuestro Awards nomination for the video.
- In 2019, Lele released her English debut and first country song with the Jake Owen duet “Señorita” from her album Greetings from… Jake.
- In 2018, Pons took over the animation of La Voz… México.
- In addition, together with Aitana, he also presented the nineteenth edition of the Latin Grammy Awards.
- At the end of 2019, Pons released a new single and video clip “Vete Pa La”.
- She also co-hosted the red carpet alongside Chelsea Briggs for Billboard Women in Music 2019.
- Pons was a guest speaker at CES 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Pons was invited to speak with Spotify’s chief content officer, Don Ostroff, as a digital media mogul and global artist on the Spotify panel.
- During the event, he talked about how Spotify revolutionized music and influenced his career.
- On April 22, 2020, Pons shared a preview of The Secret Life of Lele Pons, a five-part documentary series chronicling her lifelong struggle with mental health.
- The first of five episodes premiered on May 19, 2020.
Facts about Lele Pons
- In 2014, she became the first to reach 1 billion cycles on the Vine micro-video site and is sometimes credited with spreading the phrase “Do for Vine” to live your life in the service of publishing networks.
- As such, it is representative of a common online personality.
- She misses her debut on Vine, the video-sharing platform that made her famous.
- When Lela Pons was 5 years old, she and her mother, an Italian and pediatrician, were kidnapped and ransomed, a common occurrence in parts of Latin America.
- He was diagnosed with dyslexia, attention deficit disorder, and Tourette’s syndrome.
- Later, her mother hired tutors and therapists to help her.
- He never stopped playing with his Barbie until he was 14 years old.
- In high school, she trained as a classical opera singer.
- A friend showed him a new app called Vine.
- Her first vineyards spoke of how poorly she was doing in school, how she saved up to do something, or was not considered a popular girl.
- When I was little, I used to draw to tell a story.
- During his school years, he produced at least one and sometimes two vines per day.
- His mother cried when she met Obama.
- In 2016 she was named one of the “30 Most Influential People on the Internet” by Time magazine.
- His book Surviving High School: A Novel is popular with his fans.
- In 2016, he had a public breakup with Vine star and former best friend Amanda Czerny.
- He loves to eat noodles.
- He also loves animals.
- Her Instagram bio reads, “I love all my followers!”
Eleonora Pons Maronese, commonly known as Lele Pons, is a Venezuelan-American Internet celebrity, YouTuber, and singer. She is known for her comedy-dramas posted on her YouTube channel. She has also appeared in movies, TV shows, and music videos. She has around 17 million members. Pons also wrote a novel about her school experiences in 2016.
In addition to her professional YouTube career, she has also acted in film and television and released her own music videos. In 2019, she released her new music video called Vete Pa La, which was filmed and edited by herself and highly rated by her fans.
Lele Pons Wiki / Biography
He was born on June 25, 1996 and will be 25 in 2021. He was born in Caracas, Venezuela, but moved to the United States at the age of five and grew up in Miami, Florida.
Lele Pons childhood photo
She studied at a local school in Miami and graduated from Miami Day School in 2015. It is known that she is Venezuelan by nationality and professes Christianity.
After completing her studies, she moved to Los Angeles, United States. Since childhood, she always wanted to be a celebrity in the American entertainment industry and was involved in work from a young age.
family, friend and relationship
Lele Pon’s father’s name is Mr. Louis Pons. He is a designer by profession. Her mother, Mrs. Anna Maronese, graduated with a medical degree.
Father Lele Pon Parents Lele Pon
Lele Pons has no siblings. He has a cousin named Lorenzo Figueroa.
Marital status Pons is single, but is in a relationship with Madison Eisman. After a long relationship, the couple announced their engagement on Christmas Day 2019 via Instagram. According to various reports, he is also dating Twan Kuyper, who is also a YouTuber. The two are often seen in videos and parodies of each other.
Lele Pons is a beautiful, warm and beautiful girl with an attractive and charming personality. She has a beautiful, warm and curvy body with an attractive build and a beautifully shaped slim physique. The dimensions of it are approximately 342.634 inches.
Height 5 feet 6 inches, weight 64 kg. She has beautiful long shiny light brown hair and beautiful charming dark brown eyes.
Lele Pons began her career as a YouTuber and actress in the industry. She started her career on the video-sharing platform Vine to showcase creative things that make others laugh. She was the first Vinerin with a billion loops. Many writers describe her comic sketches as universal, bodily with an unexpected ending. Furthermore, her style has also been criticized by some former winemakers.
In 2016, he completed an assignment at the entertainment company Shots Studios. Pons has founded several comedy companies. In 2015 he launched the UNO Magnetic jewelry collection.
Lele Pons wrote a novel with Melissa de la Cruz based on her own school experiences. In 2016, she starred in the romantic comedy We Love You. She has appeared in several music videos, including Camila Cabello’s “Havana” and Anitta and J. Balvin’s “Downtown.” She also released her first country song in English with Jake Owen. She was also a part of the MTV horror television series Scream.
As of 2021, Lele Pon’s net worth is approximately $3 million. She mainly earns money from her various film and television projects, as well as some of her comedic sketches.
facts and information
Lele Pons loves dogs.
Alicia Zubikowski made a biographical documentary titled The Secret Life of Lele Pons based on Pons’s life and produced by Shots Studios.
Lele Pons achieved great popularity in the American entertainment industry in a very short period of her career and established herself as one of the most popular actresses and YouTubers from a young age.