Kyle Chrisley (born August 29, 1991) is a popular American singer and musician, best known as the son of Todd Chrisley, an American businessman. His father, Todd, is a successful millionaire and businessman born in Georgia raised in Westminster, South Carolina.
In May 2019, Chrisley was arrested in Oklahoma for possession of methamphetamine. However, the charges were dropped a month later.
A public warrant was also reportedly issued for his arrest on suspicion of threatening to kill Alexus Wilby, co-owner and director of Home Design and Business Development and ex-wife of Kyle Chrisley. There are a lot of intricate details and time frames going around. The reality star has been arrested several times before.
In addition to this, Chrisley also has a history of battling drug addiction and bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder is characterized by episodes of mood swings that range from depressive lows to manic highs. In fact, she even went to rehab for treatment.
|28 years old
|Date of Birth (DOB),
|August 29, 1991
|Former Reality Television Star,
Singer, and Musician
|Son of Todd Chrisley
|Feet & Inches: 5′ 11″
Centimetres: 180 cm
Meters: 1.80 m
|Kilograms: 78 Kg
Pounds: 171 lbs
|Father: Todd Chrisley
Mother: Teresa Terry
|Half-Brother: Chase Chrisley
Step-sister: Savannah Chrisley
Sister: Lindsie Chrisley
|Angela Victoria Johnson
|Daughter: Chloe Chrisley
|Saint Francis High School
|Music, Traveling, & Working out in the gym
|Approx U.S. $4 Million
|Social Media Account Links
Kyle Chrisley net worth
Some celebrities are known to be quite secretive not only about their personal life but also about their wealth. One of those stars is Kyle Chrisley. However, his condition is difficult to assess. However, we all agree that his popularity is growing by the day, which seems to have a significant impact on his salary and net worth. Even more fascinating is Kyle Chrisley’s passion as an actor and his career. For this reason, it is not surprising that Kyle Chrisley gradually became famous and became one of the most famous stars in the industry. As of 2020, Kyle Chrisley’s net worth is estimated to be around $4 million.
age, height and weight
Kyle Chrisley is currently 28 years old. He is 5 feet 11 inches tall. He weighs approximately 78 kg or 171 lbs. He comes from Georgia, in the United States.
Biography, parents and youth.
Kyle Chrisley was born on August 29, 1991 in Georgia, United States. His father’s name is Todd Crisley and his mother’s name is Kyle Chrisley. He also has brothers. He has a sister named Lindsey Crisley. He also has two half-siblings named Chase Chrisley (half-brother) and Savannah Chrisley (half-sister). In terms of education, Kyle graduated from high school.
wife, husband and daughter
Kyle Chrisley dated his ex-girlfriend Angela Victoria Johnson a few years ago. Chloe is the daughter of Todd Kyle Chrisley’s son from a previous relationship. The baby was raised by Todd and his wife Julie Chrisley after she sued Kyle for custody when he was 6 months old due to drug problems. Todd and his second wife, Julie Chrisley, are currently in Chloe’s custody.
Kyle Chrisley with his wife Alexus Wilby
Additionally, Kyle married his wife Alexus Wilby in 2014. Later in December 2014, he claimed that Alexus WilbyChrisley attempted to extort $20,000 from his family. According to him, Alexus threatened to tell the press that they were racist if they didn’t give him money. Perhaps the couple is not together at the moment.
vicky kyle chrisley
Kyle Chrisley Sr.
While Kyle Crisley and his father Todd Chrisley have struggled in their relationship, it seems the two are in a better position. The social media love show comes months after E! The internet reported that Kyle surprised many after revealing that he and his father were no longer separated.
August 14, 2019 at 11:50 a.m. PST
Facts about Kyle Chrisley
- His first wife, Teresa Terry (Kyle’s biological mother), claimed that Todd physically and mentally abused her several times during their long married life.
- She filed a complaint against him for domestic violence during the divorce.
- Then, in 2013, long before the new drug arrest in Oklahoma, Chrisley lost custody of his daughter when he was arrested for the aforementioned death threats against his ex-girlfriend and Chloe’s mother, Angela Johnson.
- Kyle suffers from bipolar disorder, and people with bipolar disorder often seek ways to self-medicate, which Kyle has been doing since his teens.
- In May 2019, Kyle was arrested for possession of methamphetamine.
- However, as Narcotics Anonymous argues, the public should focus on addiction, not on any particular drug.
- Chrisley joined her father on the Chrisley Confessions podcast to clear up some of the rumors surrounding him, as well as reveal that he attempted suicide.
- He said: “I’m on medication and I had a bad side effect and tried to kill myself.”
- He wrote on Facebook: “I have seen all the stories about my father’s accusation on the internet. I know that the interview where I hit my father OVER A YEAR ago is circulating on social media. To be honest, I’m fed up with the facts. , and I need to settle the facts once and for all. Everything I said in my interview was a lie. All of these accusations against my father are FALSE!