Kashmira Cook is a famous American personality and the younger sister of the late singer-songwriter Freddie Mercury. She rose to fame after her brother Mercury became a sensation as the lead singer of Queen. She is also known as the wife of Roger Cook. Enter Biography section and learn more about Kashmir Cook Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Relationship, Dating, Husband, Body Size, Net Worth, Family, Family Race and many more facts about him.
|Real Name||Kashmira Bulsara|
|Nick Name||Kashmira Cooke|
|Famous As||1. Wife of Roger Cooke2. Sister of Freddie Mercury|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 36-32-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $23 m (USD)|
Cashmere Cook Age
How old is the Kashmiri cook? His birthday is in 1952 in Zanzibar, Tanzania. She is 69 years old. She has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed. Her birth sign is Leo.
Dimensions and weight of the cashmere cookie.
How tall is the Kashmiri cook? His height is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m or 165 cm and he weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 pounds. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and blonde hair. The dimensions of it are 363239 inches. Wear a bra with a 36C cup.
Kashmir Cook Bio and Childhood
Kashmira Cook’s father is Bomi Bulsara and her mother is Jer Bulsara. Her birth name is Kashmir Bulsara. She also has siblings. In terms of education, she is well educated. The family moved to Zanzibar so that Bomi could continue her work as a cashier at the British Colonial Office. Like the Parsis, the Bulsars professed Zoroastrianism.
Wiki Cashmere Cook
The Kashmir Cook Marie
Who is Kashmira Cook’s husband? She tied Roger Cook up in a knot. He was an English singer, songwriter and producer. The couple married in 1972. The duo was also blessed with two children, a son and a daughter. His son’s name is Jamal Zuk.
Kashmiri cook with net worth
What is the net worth of Kashmir Cook? He prefers to keep his personal life away from the media and attention. His fortune is estimated at 23 million dollars.
Cashmere Cooke Facts
- Kashmira Cook’s biopic Bohemian Rhapsody was a huge box office hit. The film grossed approximately $900 million.
- He spent most of his childhood in India.
- The work of her husband, Roger Cook, is best known for historical depictions of local indigenous tribes.
- He has painted more than 60 murals across the country, especially in small towns along the Oregon Trail, though few remain.
- Roger Cook died on March 27, 2012 after a three-year battle with multiple myeloma.
- He was previously married to Edna Stoltzfus on September 20, 1969 and had four children.