Just Sam, real name Samantha Diaz (born November 23, 1998), is a singer-songwriter from Harlem, New York. She rose to fame after winning the 18th season of the singing reality show American Idol. On May 17, 2020, Just Sam became the winner of the eighteenth season of American Idol by defeating runner-up Arthur Gunn. Just Sam won the hearts of the public with her touching story, her lively character and her soulful voice.
|Real Name||Samantha Diaz|
|Nick Name||Just Sam|
|Born||November 23, 1998|
|Age||21 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Singer, Song writer|
|Known For||Crowned the winner of the
eighteenth season of American Idol
|Birthplace||Harlem, New York|
|Height/ Tall||In feet inches- 5’8′|
|Weight||In kilograms- 65 kg|
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Hair Color||Curly Black|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Diaz and Anabelle
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Favorite Color||White and Black|
|Favorite Actor||Kit Harrington|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Traveling, Partying|
|Social Media Links|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 Million (As of 2020)|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Singing Career|
|Endorsements||Approx $500 – $600|
Only Sam’s age, height, weight and measurements
- In 2020, Just Sam is 21 years old.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches.
- It weighs approximately 65 kg or 143 lbs.
- Its dimensions are 342435 inches.
- Wear a 32D cup bra.
- He has brown eyes and curly black hair.
- She is also a fitness fanatic.
- Wear US size 7
- Her dress size is US 5.
Only Sam Fast Organic
It’s just Sam’s luck.
- Just Sam Net Worth and Salary: As of 2020, Just Sam’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
- His main source of income is his singing career.
- You also earn money from your brand recommendations.
- He also likes to do charity work.
- Currently, it is also associated with charity.
Just Sexy Sam and her boyfriend
- She has been single since 2020 and is very focused on her career.
- In his documentary “Sam Underground” he revealed his sexuality.
- She likes it when people mistake her for a boy.
- However, she made it clear that she is not a lesbian.
- It’s just that Sam’s sexuality is direct.
Just Sam Bourne, family and education
- It’s just that Sam was born and raised in Harlem, New York.
- He has American citizenship.
- It is of mixed white origin.
- He had a difficult upbringing.
- With her mother in prison, she spent some time in foster care before being adopted by her Liberian grandmother, Elizabeth, at the age of six.
- He also has brothers.
- He has two adoptive sisters named Diaz and Anabel.
- In 2008 he was the subject of a short documentary, Sam, Underground, directed and produced by Joe Penny and Ladan Osman.
- In the documentary, she explained that she was bullied in high school for her clothes, earning her the nickname “Just Sam.”
Just Sam Carrera
- Based on his career, Just Sam was the voice actor for the 18th season of the American Idol singing reality show in Washington DC in 2019.
- Surviving Hollywood Week and finishing in the top 5, Just Sam received the most votes and won on May 17, 2020.
- It’s just that Sam was the winner of the eighteenth season of American Idol, beating Arthur Gunn, who finished second.
Facts about Sam
- During a tour in Hawaii, Sam sang Selena’s “Como La Flor” entirely in Spanish.
- She is a religious woman.
- He won the public vote against host Ryan Seacrest, who was broadcasting from his garage.
- She learned the news while holding an iPad connected to a call to her grandmother, who raised her.
- She moved from New York to Los Angeles to perform on live singing competition stages.
- When the show began filming remotely due to the pandemic, she had to make the difficult decision of whether to return to Harlem or quarantine alone in Los Angeles.
- Previously, she was a subway singer in New York City.
- She broke down in tears during an audition for a show in Washington, DC last year before wowing the judges with a soulful rendition of Andra Day Rise Up.
- She took her stage name in high school after being bullied for her looks.
- She said:
“In high school, they didn’t know what category to put me in,” he said in one of the episodes. “I was not a girl, nor a boy, but both.” And I say, “Just Sam,” sounds perfect. I think I will always use it as a stage name.
- In the final, he faced stiff competition from Arthur Gunn, a Nepali-American singer whose raspy rock voice made him a firm favorite to win.
- But Sam’s powerful performances of Stronger by Kelly Clarkson, the first Idol winner, and a stirring Rise Up coverage of the day earned him a public vote.
- The final concluded with a performance of the 1985 charity anthem “We Are The World”, led by co-writer Lionel Richie and his fellow judges.
- Only Sam joined the chorus, along with an all-star cast of Idol alumni including Jordin Sparks, Fantasia, Katherine McPhee, Reuben Studdard and Scotty McCreery, whose faces have been virtually projected onto some of America’s most famous venues.