Joseph Stands as Gulag. He enters the “Biography” section and learns more about Joseph Stalin’s age, height, weight, race, condition, cause of death and many other facts. Photo credit: biography.com
|Real Name||Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili[|
|Nick Name||Joseph Stalin|
|Age||74-years old (Died)|
|Birthday||Mar 5, 1953|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||65 Kg (143 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Children||Yakov Dzhugashvili, VasilyDzhugashvili, and Svetlana Alliluyeva|
Joseph Stalin height and weight
How tall is Joseph Stalin? He stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches or 1.63 m or 163 cm and weighs approximately 65 kg or 143 pounds. He has dark brown hair and eyes.
The wife and children of Joseph Stalin
He was married twice, his second marriage to Nadezhda Alliluyeva lasted from 1919 to 1932. Their children were Yakov Dzhugashvili, Vasily Dzhugashvili, and Svetlana Alliluyeva.
12 facts about Joseph Stalin
- He was expelled from a Georgian Orthodox seminary for failing his final exams and for creating a Social Democratic study circle that read illegal literature.
- His zodiac sign was Sagittarius.
- He was born on December 18, 1878 in Georgia.
- He died at the age of 74 on March 5, 1953.
- At the time of his death he was 74 years old.
- Under his leadership, the USSR became the second largest nuclear power in the world and waged a cold war against the United States.
- Besarion was a shoemaker and had his own workshop.
- It was initially a financial success, but then it deteriorated] and the family fell into poverty.
- Besarion became an alcoholic and drunkenly beat his wife and son.
- Stalin was arrested in March 1908 and imprisoned in the Bayil prison in Baku.
- Stalin grew up speaking Georgian.
- Friendship was important to Stalin and he used it to gain and maintain power.