John Clifford is a professional investor best known as the husband of Katrina Lake. He is an American businesswoman, founder and CEO of Stitch Fix, a fashion subscription service. He enter Biography section and find out more about Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children, Net worth, Family, Career and many more facts about John Clifford.
|Real Name||John Clifford|
|Famous As||1. Investment Professional2. Husband of Katrina Lake|
|Height||approx. 6 ft 2 in (1.82 m)|
|Weight||approx. 75 Kg (145 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $500 m (USD)|
Age of John Clifford
How old is John Clifford? The exact date of his birth is unknown. He must be in his fifties. He has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed.
John Clifford Height and Weight
How tall is John Clifford? He stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches or else 1.82 m or 182 cm He weighs approximately 75 kg or 145 pounds. He has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He is also a fitness fanatic. He wears US size 10.
John Clifford’s wife
Who is John Clifford’s wife? He is married to. The couple married in 2014. The duo also have two children.
John Clifford net worth
What is John Clifford’s net worth? Trade is the main source of income for him. His fortune is estimated at more than 500 million dollars.
john clifford family
The names of John Clifford’s father and mother are unknown. He also has brothers. Judging from his papers, he has a good education.
Facts about John Clifford
- John Clifford plans to continue as a school administrator or math teacher for money and health insurance.
- Katrina Lake, wife of John Clifford, is a board member of Grubhub and cosmetics company Glossier.
- Lake was named to Fast Company and Fortune’s 2016 “40 Under 40” list of the 100 Most Creative People in Business.
- John’s wife, Lake, was the only woman to incorporate an internet company in 2017.
- On the day of the IPO, Stitch Fix raised nearly $120 million.
- In 2018, Retail Dive named her Destroyer of the Year.