Jilly Mack is a well-known and popular British actress, best known for her roles in such television movies as Silver Fox and Nicholas’ Camp Adventures. Jilly began her career as a dancer and rose to early fame with her role in a sitcom called Cats. After showing off her acting chops in England, she went to Hollywood. After moving to the United States, she established a respectable acting career, appearing on shows like Magnum, P.I. and “cutter”. In 1987, she married American actor Tom Selleck, best known for his role as Richard on the hit comedy series Friends. The couple started dating in the 1980s and finally tied the knot in 1987, shocking fans as the star couple had kept their relationship a secret until then. After getting married, Jilly started paying more attention to her family, so her acting career took a step back. Jilly and Tom have a daughter named Hannah and an adopted son, Kevin, from Tom’s previous marriage.
|Real Name||Jillie Mack|
|Born||25th December 1957|
|Age||62 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Wife of Tom Selleck|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’5″|
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Bra Size||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Children||Daughter: Hannah Selleck|
|Education||High School Theatrical Productions|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Hiking, and Cardio|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Jilly Mack Age, height, weight and body parameters
- In 2020, Jilly Mack is 62 years old.
- He stands 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- It weighs about 60kg.
- Its dimensions are unknown.
- His eyes are hazel and his hair is black.
- She is also a fitness fanatic.
- He wears a UK size 5.
Jilly Mack Wiki/Biography
Jilly Mack with her husband Tom Selleck
Jilly Mack husband/wife
- Jilly Mack is a married woman.
- Married to producer Tom Selleck since August 7, 1987.
- The couple married at Cherrywood Waterfall Chapel in Lake Tahoe, Nevada.
- In 1989 they had a daughter named Hanna Selleck.
- She is the stepmother of Kevin Selleck and the stepmother of Annabelle Selleck.
- Jilly Mack met Tom in England when she was 25 years old.
- Tom was fascinated by the musical “Cats” and traveled to England to check it out. He was also fascinated by Rampletheiser, a character played by Jilly.
- Tom, then 38 and divorced, took Jilly out to dinner, which led to a romantic relationship.
- So, Jilly and Tom often saw each other in many public places.
- While there has been a lot of speculation about their relationship, there has been no official confirmation from the actors.
- In 1986, Gilly and Tom were seen on the red carpet together when Tom received his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. In 1987 the couple married in a private ceremony.
- Tom’s brother later confirmed the news, which surprised many.
- Their daughter Hannah was born in 1988 and their son Tom has also lived with them since his first marriage.
- Together they were one of the most talked about celebrity families in America and were known as “too perfect for a celebrity family.”
- Jilly’s career took a step back after her marriage when she began to focus more on her family.
- He also forced Tom to reduce his work hours in order to spend as much time as possible with his family.
Jilly Mack Birth, family and education
- Jilly Mack was born on December 25, 1957 in Wiltshire, England, into a middle-class family.
- He grew up in his hometown.
- Jilly’s love for dance led her to dance from a very young age.
- At one point, he even fell in love with acting.
- In keeping with her education, she graduated from high school and was active in school theater productions.
Jilly Mack Career
- By visiting theaters across the UK, she supported her dream of becoming an actress.
- She then became famous for starring in the stage production of “Cats.”
- The musical was a huge success in England and attracted many American actors, leading Jilly to meet Tom Selleck.
- She accompanied Tom to the United States and was seen with him several times.
- He even managed to land a leading role in Magnum PI, played by Tom.
- Also, her acting career has been limited to a few appearances on shows like ER and Dark Side Stories.
- He has also appeared in popular television movies like Silverfox and Nicholas’ Adventures at Roaring Camp.
- Over time, Jilly has been content to spend most of her time with her family and tend to the needs of its members.
- While she may not have the same successful career as her husband, Tom has always attributed his success to her.
- As Tom’s popularity soared after his appearance on the hit series Friends, Jilly Mac also garnered attention as the beloved wife of a famous American star.
jilli mack net worth
- As of 2020, Jilly Mac’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
- Her husband Tom has an estimated net worth of approximately $45 million and has earned that amount throughout his professional career.
- The couple currently lives at home in England.
Facts about Jilly Mac
- Jilly Mac likes to keep her profile in the background and doesn’t seem to be very active on social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Jilly Mack started a relationship with her then boyfriend,
- Thomas William Selleck in the mid-1980s. According to a source, the couple first met on the set of the television series Magnum, where the actor played the title role.
- However, Jilly had a small role as an English party girl on the hit show for two episodes.
- On August 7, 1987, she married her husband “Tom Selleck” in a lavish wedding.
- Thomas divorced his first wife in 1982.