Jessica Milagros is a famous Puerto Rican model and social media star from Chicago, USA. She has a great passion for life, love and curves. She signed with IPM Modeling Management. In 2011, she was ranked second in Plus Model Magazine and Dorothy Combs Models Model Search. She has also appeared on the cover of various plus size magazines. She also promotes the Ashley Stewart brand. She also chose 2K voices. In season 21 of the reality show Big Brother, Jessica was one of the roommates. She recently, she was banned from participating in a reality show. She just finished the first episode of The Circle Netflix. In addition, she also has a huge fan who follows her on her social media. As of January 2020, she has more than 94,000 followers on her Instagram account and more than 13,000 followers on her Twitter account.
|Birth Name||Jessica Milagros Guzman Sanchez|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Jessica|
|Age||38 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Plus-Sized Model and Influencer|
|Famous For||Being the contestant in Big Brother Season 21|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Chicago, Illinois (USA)|
|Current Residence||Oak Park, Illinois (USA)|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 176 cm
In meters- 1.76 m
In feet inches- 5’9′
|Weight||In kilograms- 65 kg
In pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-40-52|
|Bra Size||40 D|
|Shoe Size||9 (UK)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Husband/Spouse/ Fiance||Steve James|
|Children/ Baby||Daughter: 1|
|School||High School in Chicago|
|College/ University||Marketing at Columbia University|
|Favorite Actor||Chris Evans|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lopez|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Miami|
|Favorite Food||Pasta, Noodles & Ice Cream|
|Favorite Color||White & Blue|
|Hobbies||Modeling & Photography|
|Net Worth||$350K US Dollars (As of 2020)|
|$20K US Dollars|
|Social Media Links||,|
Jessica Milagros Age, height, weight and parameters
- Jessica Milagros turned 38 in January 2020.
- He is 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 65 kg or 143 lbs.
- Its dimensions are 424052.
- Wear a 40D bra.
- His dark brown hair and eyes.
Jessica Milagros Wiki/Biography
Jessica Milagros wife, daughter and friend
- Jessica Milagros has been married to Steve James since 2020.
- He also has a daughter.
- Her husband and daughter are very motivating and inspiring.
- Jessica embraced her motherhood along with her beautiful daughter.
- In fact, she even shared a great photo with her baby on Mother’s Day.
What is the net worth of Jessica Milagros?
- As of 2020, Jessica Milagros net worth is estimated to be around $450,000.
- She also earns from her acting and modeling career.
- Her main source of income is modeling.
- Jessica was also employed by a Chicago-based marketing company.
Jessica Milagros: birth and education
- Jessica Milagros Guzmán Sánchez was born in 1981 in Chicago, United States.
- She belongs to the Hispanic racial group.
- Jessica grew up in Chicago in a large and supportive Puerto Rican family who came together to fight alongside her mother.
- He currently resides in San Diego, Chicago and New York.
- In keeping with her education, Jessica studied marketing at Columbia University, which later paved the way for a career with a marketing agency.
- It was there that Jessica had the opportunity to work on the Lane Bryant account, which gave her an insight into the modeling industry.
- For her, it was an opportunity to personally unite her talents and her beliefs in the name of good and conscience.
- Jessica is closely associated with the visual and creative arts. During her studies, she held leadership positions in various Latin American organizations and was introduced to the arts at a young age.
- Appreciating all that is beautiful, Jessica discovered her talents in photography and painting.
- He photographs women of all body types and allows them to discover the essence of their beauty.
- Jessica creates fine art paintings using a variety of media, with an emphasis on acrylic.
Be clear about Jessica Milagros
- She also posed in a swimsuit for the Steve Harvey show.
- She has walked the runways of the Fashion Institute of Technology, The Business Curve, and New York Fashion Week.
- In 2018, she was interviewed by AOL.com.
- She is a passionate, caring, supportive, self-confident, courageous and self-confident woman, but it has not always been this way.
- She also quoted, “As a free-spirited model, photographer, mentor, and creative spirit, my journey and experience in the fashion industry has been varied. My passion stems from the lack of diversity in media and has taught me that our differences exist.” …make them unique and they should be cherished.”
- He always knew that he wanted to change the world for the better and challenge his own personal limits.
- She strives to help others and feel more secure.
- Jessica actively participates in discussions on body diversity and body integration.
- One of the reasons Jessica entered the fashion industry is because she noticed the underrepresentation of plus-size women in brand advertising and the entertainment industry.
- She is passionate about providing opportunities for all body types to be represented in all aspects and believes in breaking social norms.
- With a strong desire to bring people together, Jessica devotes her energy to mentoring women of a wide range of body types planning to enter the fashion industry.
- He speaks candidly to women struggling with physical insecurities and fosters self-love from within, which then expresses itself on the outside.
- It honestly dives into personal connections to uncover the true source of insecurity and provides powerful tools to build trust.
- Inspired by her personal experience, Jessica continues to be a positive example of how to overcome self-doubt and offer women strong affirmation and support.
- Breast cancer awareness is a very personal story for Jessica. Jessica’s mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and continues to fight with strength and honor.
- Jessica encourages regular breast and health checkups and is active in awareness campaigns.
- She believes in being kind to yourself and not overthinking what you should or shouldn’t do on vacation, aside from having fun and spending time with your loved ones. For them, it’s all about balance.