Jessica (born 25 September 1985) is one of the top Australian bikini models. The Sydney-born, half-Portuguese, half-Chinese model mostly posed in bikinis between 2000 and 2013. She has appeared in Vogue, Victoria’s Secret campaigns and shows, and Illustrated’s sports swimwear issue for eight consecutive years from 2008 to 2015. She is currently signed to IMG Australia. The model is another aspiring entrepreneur who has launched her own skin care brand called Equal Beauty.
|Real Name||Jessica Gomes|
|Born||25 September 1985|
|Age||34 Years Old|
Social Media Celebrity
|Famous For||Swimsuit Model|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’6″|
|Weight||Approx 49 Kg|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Daniel Ricciardo|
|Alma mater||La Salle College|
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account Link|
|Net Worth||Approx $6- $7 Million USD|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Modelling Career|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $500K – $600K|
Jessica Gomez Age, height, weight and parameters
- Jessica Gomez is 34 years old.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches in height.
- She weighs about 49 kg.
- Its dimensions are 342436 inches.
- She is wearing a 33C cup bra.
- She wears US size 7.
- She has brown eyes and dark brown hair.
- She has a curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is also a fitness freak.
- She has glowing and glowing skin.
Jessica Gomez boyfriend and dating
- According to her boyfriend and dating history, she is dating Daniel Ricciardo.
- In 208, the duo firmly decided to be a couple.
- They reportedly tried to keep their romance under wraps, but the couple’s celebrity status couldn’t keep them in the spotlight.
- Back in March, Riccardo commented on the rumors and said that nothing was happening between them.
- According to Jessica’s dating history, this is not in the public domain.
Jessica Gomez short biography
Net Worth of Jessica Gomez
- Jessica Gomez is worth an estimated $6.7 million.
- Her main source of income is her modeling career.
- She also earns from brand mentions and sponsorships.
- She gets paid for her specific Instagram posts that she posts to her paying partners!
- She also starred in several local productions.
Jessica Gomez Youth and Education
- Jessica Gomez was born on September 25, 1985 in Sydney, Australia.
- She has Australian citizenship.
- She is of mixed ethnicity.
- She was born in Sydney and raised in Perth.
- She is the daughter of a Portuguese father named Joe Gomes.
- Her mother is owned by Singapore native Jenny.
- Both of her parents emigrated to Australia in the 1970s.
- She also has siblings.
- She is the youngest child in the family, she has two older sisters and one older brother.
- She later moved to New York to pursue a modeling career and shared a room with Gemma Ward in 2005.
- According to her papers, she previously attended La Salle College.
Jessica Gomez career
- According to her career, her mother sent her to study modeling at the LindaAnn Modeling Academy in Perth when she was 13 years old.
- There, his acting led to a modeling contest and the start of his career.
- She signed with IMG Models after moving to New York in 2004.
- In the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, she was described as an “unconventional” beauty in her native Australia.
- She is believed to be of multiracial origin.
- Gomes has achieved great success through advertising campaigns in South Korea.
- Then in 2007, she appeared in a commercial for the Hyundai Sonata.
- In the same year, she appeared in an advertisement for the LG Cyon Bikini Phone.
- Later, her popularity grew, and by 2013, she had achieved celebrity status through her voice acting and appearances on Korean TV shows.
- In addition to her success in South Korea, Gomez has appeared in the catalogs of Vogue, Teen Vogue, Glamour, American Glamour, and Victoria’s Secret.
- She has also modeled for DKNY Jeans, Garnier, Levi’s, Motorola, Urban Outfitters and Victoria’s Secret and has appeared on the cover of Biba.
- She signed with Estee Lauder to be the face of Sean John’s Unforgivable fragrance.
- She starred in a JayZ Rocawear commercial.
- In 2009, she took part in an advertising campaign for Cass Beer alongside Lee Min-ho.
- She was the cover girl for Maxim magazine in November 2011.
- Gomes was then announced as the fashion ambassador for Australian retail giant David Jones Limited in 2013, replacing Miranda Kerr and joining Megan Gale, Jason Dundas, Montana Cox, Guy Waterhouse and Emma Friedman.
- In July of that year, she made her debut for Jones on the track.
- She released a lip gloss called Gomes Pink.
- Gomez has also shot editorials for the Australian and Vietnamese editions of Harper’s Bazaar and was the cover model for Cleo.
Facts about Jessica Gomez
- He was listed as number 34, 8 and 94 in 2012, 2013 and 2014 respectively.
- In 2012, she was ranked 25th in Maxim Magazine’s Top 25 Hottest Women.
- She appeared in the 2014 film Transformers: Age of Extinction.
- She also starred in Z.Tao’s “Crown” music video.
- She has a huge number of fans among her social networks.
- She debuted in the Korean version of Dancing with the Stars in 2011.
- She also loves animals.
- She is a foodie and her favorite pasta.
- She loves her job and also said, “Well, this is the end of 8 great years as brand ambassador for David Jones. What a privilege and honor to represent this iconic Australian brand that has been and continues to be a pioneer in the world of retail and luxury goods. It has been so wonderful to grow and develop together on this journey together, and we have done so by creating many magical new moments, including the launch of my own beauty brand, Equal Beauty! @equal_beauty. From runway shows, campaign photography, store openings and more, I will be eternally grateful for this amazing experience as I created so many incredible memories with an extraordinary group of creatives that will forever continue to inspire me and remain lifelong friends. Thanks to my family, David Jones. So much love and gratitude to all of you. I have had the pleasure of working with both the past and the present. Next chapter, 2020. I’m hooked! Sincerely, JG xx @davidjonesstore.