Jenny Kerpen is a Russian artist turned journalist, best known as the wife of Peter Madsen. He is a Dane convicted of murder, a former engineer and businessman. She Turn on Biography and find out more about Peter Madsen’s wife, Jenny Kerpen, in the biography written below!
|Real Name||Jenny Curpen|
|Famous As||Wife of Peter Madsen|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $200,000 (USD)|
Jenny Karpen, friend
How old is Jenny Kerpen? She was born in 1982. She She is probably 38 years old. Although the year of her birth is not confirmed by Jenny. She has Russian-American citizenship and is ethnically mixed.
Jenny Kerpen height and weight
How tall is Jenny Kerpen? She appears to have been blessed with a decent height, standing 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighing around 55 kilograms.
Jenny Kerpen Wiki/Biography
husband of Jenny Kerpen
Who is Jenny Kerpen’s husband? According to his Facebook page, he married Madsen on December 19, 2019. Madsen also confirmed his marriage to Jenny on Facebook. The couple began dating in 2018 after being jailed for the murder of Kim Wall.
Jenny Kerpen net worth
What is Jenny Kerpen’s net worth? She worked for Grani.ru, a Russian opposition news site that was banned by the authorities. The net worth of her is estimated to be around $200,000.
Facts about Jenny Kerpen
- Jenny Kerpen wrote: “My husband has committed a terrible crime and is being punished for it. However, actually knowing him gives me the exclusive right to say that I have been lucky enough to be with the most beautiful, intelligent, talented, caring, and caring person and man in the world. My husband is one of the two victims of his crime and staying alive was his punishment.
- He is not active on social media.
- Her husband Madsen was found guilty of the murder of Swedish journalist Kim Wall.
- He was convicted of first degree murder and sexual assault.
- Also, Kim Vall, a 30-year-old Swedish journalist, disappeared on August 10, 2017 and was last seen in Madsen’s makeshift submarine.