Janine Pirro (born June 2, 1951) is an American television host and writer, former New York State judge, prosecutor, and politician. She also hosts Fox News Justice with Judge Janine. She has written frequently for NBC News, including a regular appearance on The Today Show. She was the first female judge elected in Westchester County, New York. In addition to host and judge, Pirro is also an author. In 2018, she wrote the book Liars, Liquor, and Liberals: The Case Against the Trump Conspiracy. Link in bio!
|Real Name||Jeanine Pirro|
|Born||June 2, 1951|
|Age||69 Years Old|
|Profession||Host and Author, and a former New York State judge,
|Famous For||Host of Fox News
Channel’s Justice with Judge Jeanine
|Birthplace||Elmira, New York, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’6″|
|Weight||Approx 50 Kg|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Esther Ferris
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Ex- Boyfriend||Albert Pirro (m. 1975; div. 2013)|
|Husband/Spouse||Albert Pirro (Divorced)|
|Alma mater||University at Buffalo (BA)|
|School||Albany Law School, Union University (JD)|
|Social Media Account Link||,|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 – $6 Million USD|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Political Career|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $500K – $600K|
Jeanine Pirro Age, Height, Weight and Measurements
- Janine Pirro is 69 years old.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches in height.
- She weighs about 50 kg or 110 pounds.
- Its dimensions are 342637 inches.
- She is wearing a 33C cup bra.
- She wears US size 6.
- She has brown eyes and blonde hair.
- She is also a fitness freak.
Janine Pirro Marie
- Currently, Jeanine Pirro’s relationship status is single and enjoying her single life to the fullest.
- In 1975, she married businessman Albert Pirro.
- The couple is blessed with two children.
- Both work in the field of law.
- In 2013, Jeanine and Albert decided to leave.
- Jeanine currently lives on her own with her two children and loves to spend her free time with them.
Janine Pirro Bio/Wiki
Net Worth Jeanine Pirro
- Janine Pirro’s fortune is estimated at about $5.6 million.
- His main source of income is his political career.
- She also starred in several local productions.
- She also has her own line of merchandise where she sells her own brand of t-shirts via the user link www.JudgeJeanine.store.
Jeanine Pirro Youth and Education
- Janine Ferris was born June 2, 1951 in Elmira, New York.
- She has American citizenship.
- She is of mixed ethnicity.
- She has Lebanese-American parents.
- His mother’s name is Nasser “Leo” and his father’s name is Esther Ferris.
- Her father was a van salesman and her mother worked as a department store model.
- At the age of 6, Pirro knew that she wanted to become a lawyer.
- According to her papers, she graduated from Notre Dame High School in Elmira.
- She then received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University at Buffalo.
- In 1975, she received her J.D. from Union University School of Law at Albany, where she worked as an editor for a law journal.
Career Jeanine Pirro
- In keeping with her career, Janine Pirro joined the Westchester District Court in 1975 as an Assistant District Attorney.
- She was a successful prosecutor with a nearly 100% conviction.
- She created a cell on crimes against women and children.
- In November 1990, she was promoted to judge.
- During her three years in office, she was elected prosecutor, a position she held until 2005.
- She was the first female president of the New York State District Attorneys Association.
- In addition, during her work as a prosecutor, she headed important commissions, including those on the protection of victims of domestic violence and families.
- She has been interviewed on several television talk shows.
- Janine later continued her career in television and became a legal analyst for Fox News.
- She hosts Justice with Judge Janine on Fox News.
- She is also a good writer and has written 34 books.
- In 2010, she was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Legal Program.
- In addition, she was also nominated for the post of Attorney General of New York.
Facts about Jeanine Pirro
- She defended her CEO, Roger Ailes, when Gretchen Carlson accused him of sexual harassment in the workplace.
- She faced controversy when she took responsibility for jailing New York real estate heir Robert Durst.
- She has millions of followers on Facebook and over a thousand followers on Instagram, and her Twitter has a huge following.
- She is the author of six books, including two crime novels.
- His first book was Punish and Protect: The District Attorney’s Fight Against a System that Coddles Criminals in 2003.
- Punish and protect: Against a system that spoils criminals followed in 2004.
- She was a regular on the syndicated morning talk show The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet.
- In March 2020, she hosted the show from home due to the COVID19 pandemic.
- In 2012, she was diagnosed with cancer.