Jung Hoseok, better known as J-Hope (born February 18, 1994) is a South Korean rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He became famous with his debut as a member of South Korea’s BTS in 2013. Before joining BTS, J-Hope was a street dancer in the group NEURON, where he performed a lot of pop music. His love for dance has been proven by the many dance battles and contests he has participated in. He is now like a mother to BTS because of his bullying. One thing about J-Hope that many of his fans probably don’t know is that he is a serious person, although he is outgoing, he has a fun and charismatic personality.
|Net Worth||Approx $10 – $12Million USD|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Singing Career|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $500K – $600K|
|Real Name||Jung Ho-seok|
|Born||February 18, 1994|
|Age||26 years old|
|Famous For||Hwagwan Order of
Cultural Merit (2018)
|Birthplace||Gwangju, South Korea|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5 ft 8 in|
|Weight||Approx 60 Kg|
|Biceps Size||20 Inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|School||Local High School|
|Favourite Color||White, Blue|
|Hobbies||Gyming, Composing Music|
|Social Account Link|
J-Hope, age, height, weight and body parameters
- J-Hope is 26 years old.
- He is 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- It weighs about 60kg.
- Its dimensions are 443438 inches.
- His bicep size is 20 inches.
- He has a pair of brown eyes and brown hair.
- Wear US size 9
- Your zodiac sign is Gemini.
- J-Hope’s fortune is estimated at $10-12 million.
- His main source of income is his singing career.
- Promote various brands and also earn money from sponsorships.
- He also runs his own merchandising line where he sells his own line of products.
Brief biography of J-Hope
j-hope girlfriend and dating
- According to his girlfriend and his date, J-Hope has had a girlfriend in the past that he was very fond of and dated for a while.
- . This probably happened before his debut with BTS.
- J-Hope’s ideal type is his girlfriend who cooks well.
- She has to love him, take care of him and help him in his future.
- He wants a girl who can pay attention to him and receive his deepest love in return.
- He is also a devoted fan of the beautiful Im Chung Hee and Park Ji Young.
- He also notes that he likes dating a girl and prefers a girl to have the same sense of humor as him.
- However, as a husband, J-Hope can be boring.
- He seems to prefer a younger woman who calls him Oppa and he in turn calls her Egi.
- Since J-Hope is messy and always throws his things, his wife has to go to the other side and clean up his mess.
- He is also a tenacious person who needs to be watched at all times.
- Your wife should also be able to cook, and they may have time to cook.
- J-Hope has a very simple idea about dating.
- As he loves the sea, he idealizes a pleasant date where he can walk along the beach hand in hand with his girlfriend. As a celebrity, if he could do it freely, his daughter is very lucky to be dating him.
- But since he hates exercise, it’s a big ban to stick to the practice.
- He should probably go to the library, because he likes girls who read a lot. His date can be like a boring couple’s date, which is so adorable to watch. It would be more interesting if they also cooked for each other.
j-hope youth and education
- J-Hope (real name Jung Hoseok) was born on February 18, 1994 in Gwangju, South Korea.
- He has Korean citizenship.
- He is of mestizo nationality.
- He lives with his family and brothers.
- He has an older sister.
- Before his BTS debut, he was part of the underground dance team Neuron and took dance lessons at the Gwangju Music Academy.
- J-Hope was relatively known for his dance skills before his debut.
- Judging by his papers, he’s well educated.
- As for his career, J-Hope made his debut as a member of BTS on Mnet’s M! in 2013. Countdown.
- In 2018, he released his first solo mixtape, Hope World.
- She has also received several local dance awards, including first place in a national dance competition in 2008.
- He was the third member to join the group as a trainee after RM and Suga.
- In 2012, J-Hope was a trainee rapper in Jo Kwon’s song “Animal”.
- In 2019, he collaborated with Zara Larsson on a soundtrack titled “Brand New Day” for the mobile game BTS World.
- His dancing skills eventually led him to become interested in singing and helped him audition as an idol in training.
- He is considered the best dancer of the group.
- Before her debut, she actively participated in dance competitions.
- His fan club name is ARMY.
- Dancing is her favorite pastime.
- He hates living alone in the house or in another place.
- He is fluent in Korean, English, Chinese and Japanese.
- He is Jungkook’s closest friend.
- He believes that “if you don’t work hard, you won’t get good results” is his motto.
- He likes to dress up as Batman at costume parties.
- In fact, DC is his favorite.
- He has a large number of followers on his social networks.
Jung Hoseok or J-Hope is a famous South Korean rapper, songwriter, dancer, and producer. He is widely known as a member of the popular South Korean boy band BTS.
Throughout his career, he has released several popular mixtapes and singles. One of her most popular mixtapes is “Hope World” which earned her worldwide recognition in 2018. Her single titled Chicken Noodle Soup also gave her wide exposure in the industry.
J-Hope was born on February 18, 1994 and will turn 27 in 2021. He was born and raised in a wealthy Christian family in Buk, Gwangju, South Korea. He is South Korean and believes in the Christian religion. He received early education from him at a local high school in Buk District, Gwangju, South Korea.
He then enrolled at Hanyang Cyber University in Gwangju, South Korea, where he completed his MBA. Since she was little she loved to dance and sing, she participated in various events in the city and won numerous awards. She received professional dance training from her at the Gwangju Dance Academy for almost six years and worked as an idol trainee.
family, girlfriend and relationship
J-Hope’s father’s name is Mr. Hoseok, he is a businessman by profession and his mother’s name is Miss Hoseok, she is a housewife.
He also has an older sister, whose name is unknown to the general public.
J-Hope’s relationship status is single. At the moment, he is not dating anyone and there is no information about his past relationships.
J-Hope is a handsome and intelligent boy with a charming and fiery personality. He possesses a strong and handsome physique with an impressive build and a diamond-shaped muscular build. He usually wears sportswear that emphasizes his personality.
He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 60kg. She has short, straight, dark brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes.