Illusion Millan is a famous American personality, best known as the wife of Cesar Millan. She has also been instrumental in the company’s work in support of animal health and welfare charities. She enters the Biography section and knows more about Illusion Millan on Wikipedia, biography, age, height, weight, boyfriend, body measurements, net worth, family, career and many more facts about him.
|Real Name||Ilusion Millan|
|Famous As||Ex-wife of Cesar Millan|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-39 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Husband/Spouse||Cesar Millan (Divorced)|
|Net Worth||approx. $200,000 (USD)|
Millán’s age illusion
How old is Illusion Millán? She was born in 1976 with the maiden name Ilusion Wilson. She has 44 years. Although she grew up in the United States, she describes herself as Mexican and American. Her father came from a middle class family and owned a precision machine shop.
Illusion Millan height, weight and dimensions
How tall is Illusion Millan? Her height is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m or 165 cm and she weighs about 55 kg or 121 pounds. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and blonde hair. The dimensions of it are 342839 inches. She wears a 34C cup bra.
Illusion Millán Marie
Who is Illusion Millan’s husband? In 1994 she married César Millán, with whom she has two children. In May 2010, after her dog’s father died in February and she learned of his wife’s divorce plans, Millán attempted suicide. In June 2010, Ilyusion Millan filed for divorce. In August 2010 she began a relationship with Jahira Dar, actress, former stylist and wardrobe consultant. In April 2016 they announced their engagement.
Illusion Millan net worth
What is Illusion Millan’s net worth? He belongs to a wealthy family. The net worth of her is estimated to be more than $200,000.
Facts about Millán’s illusion
- Former husband Illusion Millan was born on August 27, 1969, to Felipe Millan Guillén and Maria Teresa Favela in the countryside of Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico.
- Millán grew up working with animals on a farm in Sinaloa, where his grandfather was a farmer.
- Due to his naturalness in dealing with dogs, he was called the Perrero, “dog shepherd”.
- The family later moved to Mazatlán.
- Millán illegally crossed the border into the United States when he was 21 years old, spoke no English and only had $100.