Hunter Biden is an American lawyer and investment consultant, the second son of US President Joe Biden and Neilia Biden. He is a founding partner of investment consulting firm Rosemont Seneca Partners. Enter Biography and find out Hunter Biden’s Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net worth, Career and many more facts about him!
|Real Name||Robert Hunter Biden|
|Nick Name||Hunter Biden|
|Birthday||February 4, 1970|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 63 Kg (133 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 42-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Children||Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy|
|Net Worth||approx. $3 m (USD)|
Biden fighter height and weight
How tall is Hunter Biden? He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches or another 1.78 m or 178 cm. He weighs approximately 63 kg or 133 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He is also a fitness fanatic. He wears shoe size US 8.5.
It was from the Biden hunter.
How old is Hunter Biden? His birthday falls on February 4, 1970. He is now 50 years old. His zodiac sign is Aquarius. He was born in Wilmington, Delaware. He has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed.
Hunter Biden’s wife
Who is Hunter Biden’s wife? Biden married Kathleen Boule in 1993. They have three children, Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisie. He was born in 2001. According to reports, he is on excellent terms with Sasha Obama, daughter of Barack and Michelle Obama. Also, the couple separated in 2015 and divorced in 2017. Biden began dating Halle Biden, the widow of Bo’s brother, in 2016.
Hunter Biden net worth
What is Hunter Biden’s net worth? Biden was appointed to the board of Burisma Holdings, one of Ukraine’s largest private natural gas producers, in 2014 and served until his term expired in April 2019. His net worth is estimated at more than $3 million. Dollars.
Hunter Biden career
After graduating from law school, Biden got a job at the bank holding company MBNA America. Biden became a lobbyist and co-founder of Oldaker, Biden & Belair in 2001. Biden is an investment professional interested in funding technology startups.
Facts about Hunter Biden
- From 2013 to 2020, Biden served on the board of directors of the Chinese private equity fund BHR Partners.
- Hunter, the youngest son of President-elect Biden, is said to have already served on the board of directors of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma.
- Hunter Biden’s mother and younger sister, Naomi, were killed in a car accident on December 18, 1972.
- Biden and his older brother Bo were also seriously injured.
- Hunter and Beau later encouraged their father to remarry, and Jill Jacobs became his stepmother in 1977.
- Biden’s half-sister, Ashley, was born in 1981.
- Like his father and brother, Biden attended Archmere Academy Catholic High School in Claymont, Delaware.
- In terms of education, he earned a bachelor’s degree in history from Georgetown University in 1992.