How do I open the Amazon desktop site? On iOS 13 and later, touch the “aA” in the top-left corner of Safari and choose “Request Desktop Website” to request a desktop site. Long-press the refresh button on iOS 12 and before, then touch “Request Desktop Site” at the bottom.
Mobile browsers like Safari on the iPhone or iPad disclose screen size when opening any page, allowing website developers to decide whether to display a mobile version of the website when using a mobile device with a screen smaller than a desktop PC or laptop.
There is a “Go to Desktop Site” link at the bottom of each page on the Amazon mobile website. The force-full-site=1 query string parameter is added when you select the switch to desktop link, which leads you to the complete Amazon.co.uk home page.
How do I open a desktop site on Amazon?
Amazon. To access the full Amazon .com website: If you regularly use the full Amazon .com website instead of this mobile site, you can use the URL www. amazon.com/fullsite in your mobile browser.
How do I open the Amazon Desktop site on mobile?
- When viewing the mobile version of a site, open the menu and check the box next to Request desktop site. The website will automatically reload in the background.
- If this option is activated, you will see that the desktop version of the website is only loaded for this tab.
How do I change my Amazon account on my desktop?
To change your account settings:
- In your account, go to Sign-in & Security.
- Select Edit next to the account information you want to update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select Save Changes.
- After you have completed all updates, select Done.
How do I get the full Amazon website on my iPhone?
To access the full Amazon site on iPhone:
- Load amazon .com into the Safari app on your device.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the Go to Desktop site link.
How can I change my desktop view to a mobile view?
Below are the steps to view the mobile version of a website in Chrome:
- Open DevTools by pressing F12.
- Click on the available “Switch device” toolbar.
- From the list of iOS and Android devices, select a device to simulate.
- Once the desired device is selected, the mobile view of the website.
How do I switch back to the mobile view in Chrome?
Request Mobile Site – Chrome for Android Open a new tab and go to a website. Tap the overflow button and check the box next to Require desktop site. Chrome loads the desktop site. To switch back to the mobile website, open the same menu and uncheck the box next to Require desktop website.
How can I get the desktop version of a website for my Android tablet or phone?
To obtain desktop versions of webpages on your Android phone while using the Chrome browser, follow the instructions below.
- Launch the Chrome browser on your Android tablet or smartphone.
- Then go to Amazon’s website.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of your screen after accessing the page.
- Tap the Request Desktop site option from the list of choices.
Can I have 2 Amazon accounts?
You cannot have multiple accounts without Amazon’s approval. …And don’t worry, Amazon already linked everyone in your home and everyone connected to your account before it was suspended. If any of these people open an account, you and they will be banned. 1
Can I have two Amazon accounts with different email addresses?
An Amazon account is permanently associated with an email address and phone number and can never be merged with another account associated with different contact information.
How do I open the Amazon desktop site? To request a desktop site on iOS 13 and later, tap the “aA” in the top-left corner of Safari and select “Request Desktop Website.”
On iOS versions 12 and earlier, long-press the refresh button and then tap “Request Desktop Site” at the bottom.
The Amazon mobile website has a “Go to Desktop Site” link at the bottom of each page. You are taken to the full Amazon.co.uk home page when you click the switch to the desktop link, which adds the force-full-site=1 query string option to your request.
To know more about Amazon, read our articles Do I need Amazon music if I have prime? and Is Amazon Prime 30 day trial really free?