How to insert a dashed line in Word?
Apply a fill to words or paragraphs
- Select the word or paragraph you want to apply the shadow to.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Shadow.
- In the Theme Colors section, click the color you want to use to match your selection.
How to insert a GRAY line in Word?
- Go to the “Design” tab.
- Page borders.
- Open the Borders tab.
- Change color, weight.
- Set “Apply to paragraph”.
- Click the icon in the bottom frame.
- Click OK.
How to insert horizontal line color in Word?
Follow these steps to add a horizontal line to your document:
- Place the cursor in the document where you want to insert a horizontal line.
- Go to format | frame and shading.
- On the Frame tab, click the Horizontal Line button.
- Scroll through the options and select the desired row.
- Click OK.
How to add a line below a word in Word?
Follow the steps below to add a row.
- On the Insert tab, select Shapes.
- In the Lines section, select the desired line style.
- Select a location in the document, hold down the mouse pointer and drag it to another location, then release the mouse button.
How to insert a line in Microsoft Word 2010?
Create fillable forms with Microsoft Word
- Activate the Developer tab. Open Microsoft Word, then go to File tab > Options > Customize ribbon > check the Developer tab in the right column > click OK.
- Insert a check. …
- Edit the filler text. …
- Press the design mode button again to exit the mode.
- Set content controls.
How to change the color of the horizontal line in Word 2007?
Answer. Use the “Background Color” CSS property.
You can simply use the CSS property’s background color in combination with height and border to change the default color and
Element. In the example below, we have changed the color of the hr tag to light gray.