Granger Smith is a famous American singer and songwriter. She has released nine studio albums, one live album, and two EPs. She made five national appearances with the songs “Backroad Song”, “If the Boot Fits”, “Happens Like That”, “You’re In It” and “That’s Why I Love Dirt Roads”.
Plus, it’s been a year since Granger Smith lost her 3-year-old son, River, in an accident, and the country singer now says, “I feel like I’m dead,” adding, “Not bad that ‘me’ he’s dead. Actually, I think he’s fine. He’s just good.”
|Real Name||Granger Kelly Smith|
|Nick Name||Granger Smith|
|Age||40 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),
|September 4, 1979|
|Profession||Country Singer & Songwriter|
|Famous For||He lost his youngest son River Kelly Smith|
|Current Residence||Austin, Texas|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5′ 9″
Centimetres: 175 cm
Meters: 1.75 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg
Pounds: 154 lbs
|Biceps Size||12 Inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Amber Bartlett|
|Girlfriend/ Dating||Amber Bartlett|
|Wife/ Spouse||Amber Bartlett (Married 2010)|
|Children||Son: River Kelly Smith
& Lincoln Monarch Smith
Daughter: London Smith
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $2 million|
|Studio Albums||1. Waiting on Forever (1999)
2. Memory Rd” (2004)
3. Livin’ Like a Lonestar (2006)
4. Poets & Prisoners” (2011)
5. When the Good Guys Win” (2017)
|Awards||Won the BMI Country Award for
the “Backroad Song”
|University||Texas A&M University|
|School||Lake Highlands High School in Dallas, Texas|
|Hobbies||Music, Traveling, & Playing Guitar|
|Social Media Account Links||,|
Cause of death of Granger Smith’s son
Granger Smith lost her 3-year-old son River to drowning in an accident. On the night of June 4, 2019, Smith played in the backyard of his home outside of Georgetown, Texas, with River, his brother Lincoln, now 6, and his sister London, now 8, while his wife Amber played. inside. . As his attention turned to his older children, Smith failed to notice that River had somehow broken the padlock on the pool fence and headed into the water.
“It’s not like the movies,” says Smith. “Understanding that you can lose someone to drowning 20 feet from you is pointless if you don’t know how the process works and it’s so silent. There is no splashing, gurgling or kicking. There wasn’t even a sketch.
Granger Smith’s personal life
Granger Smith and his wife Amber currently reside in Lincoln, London with their children.
On February 11, 2010, he married Amber Emily Bartlett. The duo met while filming Smith’s “Don’t Listen to the Radio” music video and have since appeared in several of her music videos. The couple had a daughter and two sons.
Smith announced that the couple’s youngest son, River Kelly Smith, had died on June 6, 2019, following a drowning accident at his home. River also appeared in the Happens Like That music video. In addition to River, the couple currently have two children: daughter London, 8, and son Lincoln, 6.
Biography, parents and siblings
Smith was born on September 4, 1979 in Dallas, Texas. He became interested in music and decided to cultivate it as a hobby, learning to play the guitar at the age of 14. The details of his family are not known to the public. She also has siblings. Smith moved to Nashville from Texas in 2019 after signing a songwriting deal with EMI Music Publishing. As for education, he is well educated.
Personal information about Granger Smith
Granger Smith career
Speaking of his career, he started it very early. At 19, Granger Smith signed a contract in Nashville. She spoke three times at the White House, and in 2008 she addressed soldiers in Iraq and Kuwait. In 2013, her album Dirt Road Driveway reached No. 15 on the US Country Chart and No. 11 on the US Independent Chart.
Smith announced that he has signed with Broken Bow Records’ imprint Wheelhouse Records. Smith’s 4×4 EP was produced by Smith and Frank Rogers on August 12, 2015. The album debuted at number 6 on the Top Country Albums chart and peaked at number 51 on the Billboard 200. The album’s lead single was “Back road”. Song”, which was downloaded more than 32,000 times in the first week of release.
Subsequently, in late 2018, Smith released a single from his soundtrack album titled “They Were There”, a documentary about the hero, which was released on November 30, 2018. On July 19, 2019, Smith performed in front of to an opening audience of 86,000. Performance on the Garth Brooks Stadium Tour at Albertsons Stadium in Boise. He is also currently busy with various vocal projects.
granger smith state
Granger Smith has an estimated net worth of about $2 million in 2020. He is currently very focused on his career as well.
The Granger–Smith era
Granger Smith, 40 years old. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall. He is also passionate about fitness and follows a strict diet.
Facts about Granger Smith
- Wikipedia: It has been a year since Granger Smith and his wife Amber experienced the greatest pain of their lives: the sudden and tragic loss of a child.
- Granger was exercising with her daughter when her son River died.
- Granger and Amber Smith decided to found the River Kelly Foundation in honor of their son.
- They invented the slogan #LiveLikeRiv to encourage others to live in the present.
- This fund focuses on researching and identifying areas where it is needed and invests in those most affected.
- During her life-changing career, Granger Smith has amassed a large fan base, known today as the “Yee Yee Nation,” built through extensive touring and attracting a large fan base.
- He now has more than seven and a half million followers on social media and more than one billion video views online.
- His album When The Good Guys Win spawned the hit “Happens Like That”, which peaked at number 13 on the national chart.
- Grainger also received critical acclaim as an artist, but also released her first book, If You’re a City, If You’re a Country, which reached No. 1 on Amazon’s bestseller lists when pre-order was announced.