Gong Hyojin (born April 4, 1980) is a famous actress from South Korea. She is best known for her starring role in the movie Crush and Blush (2008) and the hit television series Sang Doo! Let’s Go to School (2003), Thank You (2007), Pasta (2010), The Greatest Love (2011), Teacher Sun (2013), It’s Okay, It’s Love (2014), Producers (2015), Don’t You Be Afraid to Dream (2016) and When the Camellia Blooms (2019). She is considered the queen of romantic comedy due to her successful performances in romantic dramas.
|Full Name||Gong Hyo Jin (공효진)|
|Birth Date||April 4, 1980|
|Age||40 years old|
|Currently Resides||South Korea|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Height||Meter: 1.72 m,
Centimeter: 172 cm,
In Feet: 5′6″
|Weight||Kilograms: 49 kg,
Pounds: 108 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7 [UK]|
|Dress Size||2 [US]|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known|
|Previous Dating||Lee Jin Wook|
|College||High school at John Paul College|
|Favorite musician||The Pussycats Dolls, Beyonce, Rain (Bi), and Lee Hyo Ri|
|Favorite animal||Harp seal|
|Favorite food||Granola bar|
|Favorite drink||Apple juice|
|Love to Do||Cooking, watching movies, fashion, and selcas|
|Specialties||Rapping, dancing, choreography, and singing|
|Net Worth||$1 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Accounts|
Gong Hyojin’s age, height, weight and figure parameters
- Gong Hyojin will be 40 years old in 2020.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 49 kg or 108 lbs.
- Its dimensions are 342638 inches.
- Wear a size 32B bra.
- He has light brown eyes and brown hair.
- He wears a UK size 7.
Gong Hyojin’s Conditions
- As of 2020, Gong Hyojin’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
- He also makes a lot of money from his photo shoots and advertisements.
- His exact salary is unknown.
Gong Hyojin Boyfriend and Dating
- Boyfriend and girlfriend Gong Hyojin are single and enjoy life to the fullest.
- Based on her previous dating history, she dated actor Lee Jin Wook.
- This was confirmed in 2004.
- It was later quickly revealed that they broke up in September 2014.
- Her ideal type is someone who respects and adores her.
Brief information about Gong Hyojin
Birth, family and upbringing of Gong Hyojin
- Gong Hyojin was born in 1980 in Sinwoldong, Gangseo District, Seoul, South Korea.
- During high school, she moved to Australia with her mother and younger brother, while her father stayed in Korea to support the family.
- In keeping with his education, Kong attended high school at John Paul College in Brisbane.
- Kong spoke fondly of memories of her time there, and in 2011 she was named one of the Goodwill Ambassadors for the “Year of Friendship”, which celebrates 50 years of bilateral relations between Australia and South Korea.
- After three years in Australia, the Kong family returned to Korea in 1997 due to the IMF crisis.
Gong Hyojin’s career
- In keeping with her career, Gong started modeling.
- He has appeared in commercials, including the Happy to Death commercial for Telecom 7005425.
- In 2001, he starred in the 50-episode television series Wonderful Days.
- In 2004 and 2005, Gong suffered a downturn in his career.
- She was dissatisfied with the scripts she had received and felt that she had been cast for her naive roles.
- It was also nominated for the Blue Dragon Film Awards and Baeksang Arts Awards, as well as the Rising Star Award at the New York Asian Film Festival.
- In 2019, Gong starred in HitandRun Squad, an escape chase thriller.
Facts about Gong Hyojin
- He was born in Seoul, South Korea.
- He later moved to Australia while in high school.
- His family consists of his father, mother and younger brother.
- In 1997 he returned to South Korea.
- In 1999, he made his big screen debut in the film Memento Mori.
- When he started, he didn’t take acting seriously.
- She is friends with actresses Jung Ryeo Won, Son Dam Bi, Shin Min Ah, and Son Ye Jin.
- He also has a large following on social media.
- He also loves animals.