Gabriella Wilson, better known by her stage name H.E.R. short for “Having Everything Revealed” is an American singer-songwriter. She won two Grammy Awards in 2019 and was nominated for another five nominations in 2020, including album of the year. HER. she sang and played music since childhood. Little Gaby Wilson sang in her father’s cover band when she was a child and when she was 10 years old. She at 12 she had her big chance: she became one of the five finalists of the American Idollike radio contest organized by Radio Disney (she lost). But her real breakthrough came when she signed her first contract with Sony at the age of 14.
|Real Name||Gabriella Wilson|
|Born||June 27, 1997|
|Age||22 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Singer, Song Writer|
|Known For||Grammys in 2019, and is nominated
for another five in 2020
|Birthplace||Vallejo, California, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’6″|
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Social Media Links|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 – $5 million (As of 2020)|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Singing Career|
|Endorsements||Approx $50K – $60K|
Gabriella Wilson Age, height, weight and parameters
- In 2020, Gabriella Wilson is 22 years old.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- It weighs about 55kg.
- Its dimensions are 342435 inches.
- Wear a 32 D cup bra.
- He has brown eyes and black hair.
- It has a sinuous, seductive and warm figure.
- She is also a fitness fanatic.
- She has glowing and luminous skin.
- Wear US size 7
friend of gabriella wilson
- Lucy Hale has been single since 2020 and is enjoying life to the fullest.
- Since then, she has been very focused on her career.
- Based on his dating history, he is not known to the general public.
Brief biography of Gabriella Wilson
Gabriela Wilson net worth
- As of 2020, Gabriella Wilson’s net worth is estimated to be around $3.5.
- His main source of income is his singing career.
- He also earns a decent amount of money from his music albums and paid endorsements.
Career Gabriela Wilson
- Based on his run, Wilson reappeared in H.E.R. Persona, who released his debut EP H.E.R. Part 1.
- He then released the follow-up EP H.E.R. Volume 2 in 2017, & # 8216B-sides & # 8217.
- His first H.E.R. was released in October 2017 and consists of songs from the singer’s first two EPs and six other songs.
- Later in 2018, he released “I Knew Her: Prelude” and “I Knew Her: Part 2”.
- In 2019 H.E.R. was nominated for five Grammy Awards at the 61st Grammy Awards, winning Best R&B Performance and Best R&B Album.
- In 2020, she was nominated for five awards at the 62nd Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year for “I Used to Know Her” and Song of the Year for “Hard Place”.
Gabriella Wilson Birth, family and education
- Wilson was born on June 27, 1997 in Vallejo, California.
- He has US citizenship.
- He belongs to the white ethnic group.
- His mother is of Filipino descent and his father is of African-American descent.
- He grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area in California.
- She was introduced to audiences as a child, filming Alicia Keys at the piano on the Today Show, and then, at age 12, appeared on Disney Radio on “The Next BIG” Thing.
- Judging by the certificates, he is well educated.
Facts about Gabriela Wilson
- Like her. As a child, she would wake up in the morning with her father, who would prepare breakfast in the kitchen and put a DVD on television with a concert by the late musician.
- Since she was little she loved to play the guitar.
- The Lenny Kravitz and Prince video [from 2000’s Rave Un2] changed his life and made him want to play guitar.
- HER. you can go down with one, two, three, four, five musical instruments.
- Pianist, drummer and guitar teacher who can play solos on electric, acoustic and bass guitar, a woman can let off steam.
- His next album might look a little different.
- He also loves animals.