Evan Peters is an American actor and social media influencer. He was known for his numerous roles on the FX anthology series American Horror Story, as Stan Bowes in the first season of the FX drama Pose, and as the mutant Quicksilver in the superhero films X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014). , X “. – Men: Apocalypse (2016) and Dark Phoenix (2019) Enter the Biography section and know more about Wikipedia, biography, age, height, weight, girlfriend, net worth, family, career and many more facts about him by Evan Peters!
|Real Name||Evan Peters|
|Birthday||January 20, 1987|
|Birthplace||St. Louis, MO|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 9 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||approx. 67 Kg (134 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||24 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $3 m (USD)|
Evan Peters Height and Weight
How tall is Evan Peters? He is a tall handsome boy. Evan Peter is currently estimated to be 5 feet 9 inches tall. Furthermore, he maintained a muscular physique with an average body weight of 67 kg. He has dark brown eyes and light hair.
Age of Evan Peters
How old is Evan Peters? He was born on January 20, 1987 in St. Louis, Missouri. He is 34 years old. He has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed.
Vicki Evan Peters
Evan Peter’s girlfriend
Who is Evan Peters girlfriend? According to sources, he got engaged to the actress in 2014. They briefly broke up before continuing their engagement at the end of 2016. In 2019, they broke up again. It was released from the end of 2019 to 2020.
Evan Peters net worth
What is Evan Peters net worth? Producer Michael Picciottino cast him in the role of Adam Sheppard in Adam’s Cut. His fortune is estimated at more than 3 million dollars.
Facts about Evan Peters
- Evan Peters was born in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Evan Peters, who grew up in suburban Bollwin, is the son of Julie and Phil Peters.
- His father is vice president of administration for the Charles Stuart Mott Foundation.
- Peters grew up in a Catholic family and attended a Catholic elementary school.
- He has a brother, Andrew, and a paternal half-sister, Michelle.
- In 2001, Peters moved with her family to Grand Blanc, Michigan, where she worked as a model and took acting lessons.
- He attended Grand Blanc High School and later moved to Los Angeles with his mother at the age of 15 to pursue his acting career.
- He attended Burbank High School in his sophomore year, but later switched to homeschooling.
- He is very active on social media.
- He is followed by a great admirer.