Who is Ethel Kennedy? She is an American human rights lawyer. She is better known as the widow of Robert F. Kennedy and the mother of eleven of the Kennedy children. She was at the Ambassador Hotel with her husband when Sirhan Sirhan killed him. Enter the Biography section and learn more about Ethel Kennedy’s age, height, weight, career, wealth, husband, family and many other facts about her.
|Real Name||Ethel Kennedy|
|Birthday||April 11, 1928|
|Height||Approx 5 ft 5 in|
|Weight||Approx 60 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Body Stats||Approx 34-30-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 DD|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Children||(11) Kathleen, Joseph, Robert Jr., David, Courtney, Michael, Kerry, Christopher, Max, Douglas and Rory|
|Net Worth||Approx $250 m (USD)|
Ethel Kennedy Bio, age and family
How old is Ethel Kennedy? Her birthday falls on April 11, 1928. Now she is 92 years old. She was born in Chicago, Illinois. She holds US citizenship and is ethnically mixed. She met her future husband Robert F. Kennedy while skiing, although he was dating his sister at the time. She was the subject of a documentary, Ethel, directed by her daughter Rory. She became roommates with Jean Kennedy while attending Manhattanville College of the Sacred Heart.
Ethel Kennedy height and weight
How tall is Ethel Kennedy? Her height is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m or 165 cm. Her measurements are 343037 inches. She weighs approximately 60 kg or 132 pounds. She has light brown eyes and hair.
Ethel Kennedy husband and children
She became engaged to Robert Kennedy in February 1950. The duo’s wedding ceremony held many meetings at their home and was known for an impressive and eclectic guest list. She has eleven children named Kathleen, Joseph, Robert Jr., David, Courtney, Michael, Kerry, Christopher, Max, Douglas and Rory.
Ethel Kennedy Career and Net Worth
What is Ethel Kennedy Net Worth? She founded the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights and also starred in a 2012 documentary about her life. As of 2020, her net worth is estimated at approximately US$250 million. At the end of 2019, she sold Hickory Hill for $8.25 million. She also supported Barack Obama in the 2008 election. She currently resides at the Kennedy Complex in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts.
Facts about Ethel Kennedy
- She has received various awards and honors during her career.
- In 2014, President Obama awarded her the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- In June 2008, she hosted a $6 million fundraiser for Obama at Hickory Hill.
- She is very close with all her children and loves to spend time with them.
- She served as Lieutenant Governor of Maryland from 1995 to 2003.
- Kennedy’s upbringing has been variously described as “bizarre”, “questionable”, “tough love”, “inconsiderate”, and “angry”.
- She has also raised awareness about social justice, human rights, environmental protection and the fight against poverty, creating countless waves of hope to change the world.
- She is active on social media and has a huge following.